Part identification

I am trying to reverse engineer a heater circuit and have one part I can not identify. The part I asked you to identify a part in a 3 lead SOT-23 package that is marked 1Bs13 were the s is smaller and underlined and the 13 is turned 90 degrees from the 1Bs marking.

Can anyone help me identify the part based on the part marking? Thank you

Reply to
pw

I am not certain but I think the smd identifier for this part is simply the 1B. The "s" is the original manf (Siemens) I think.

This would agree with this web page

If this is the case then the part is a BC846B

Ross Herbert