Paradise, CA

Google Earth has recent images of Paradise, CA.

Looks to me that the houses burned the trees.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc trk

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com

Here in BC our government has been planting fir trees and cutting down other trees that are not as profitable. Of course these other trees don't burn anything like fir does and they claim climate change is why we have huge forest fires...

Not everything that happens is climate related, lots of it is simple human stupidity.

John :-#(#

Reply to
John Robertson

They probably did after they ignited. Houses are a pretty big pile of fire wood. Any kind of house is 50,000 lbs of wood, and it's dry, very dry compared to living wood.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Of course, because the naturally occurring forest is the optimal adaptation to all the environmentals that make it as healthy and durable as it can be. When the shaved apes starting messing with stuff, they can only make it worse.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Yes, it was a hot-win-driven grass and brush fire, with houses as the biggest fuel. See Juan Brown's 15 detailed videos on the blancolirio channel.

Jan xx: best one, a drive through, but couldn't find it. Dec 27: "Camp' Fire UPDATE - Picking up the Pieces Dec 12: 'Camp' Fire FLYOVER - Feather River, Pulga, Concow Dec 6: 'Camp' Fire UPDATE Ignition Point Investigation Nov 30: Paradise, Ca 'Camp' fire FLYOVER Nov 20: 'Camp' Fire UPDATE 20 Nov. 2018 Drive Through Devastated Paradise Nov 17: 'Camp' Fire UPDATE Nov. 17 2018 Nov 11: 'Camp' Fire UPDATE Day 4 -11 Nov '18 113,000 Acres ... ... plus many more early dramatic videos ...

--
 Thanks,
    - Win