PAL and NTSC Video Timing Specifications

Where Can I find documentions about PAL and NTSC Video Timing
Specifications?

Best Regards

Fabio

Re: PAL and NTSC Video Timing Specifications

The relevant specs might be appropriate.  PAL is controlled by CCIT, or
whatever they're calling themselves these days.  NTSC is an EIA spec,
but I cannot remember what it is -- black & white North American TV is
RS-170 (EIA-170 nowadays).

"Video Demystified" has all the timing parameters, as well as in-depth
discussion of what to do with them.  I believe it also names the
relevant specifications, which will get you to the source papers.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

On 14/12/2005 the venerable Fabio etched in runes:

How about googling for 'PAL video timing' and looking at the first
entry that comes up?

--
John B

Re: PAL and NTSC Video Timing Specifications

The result of this search is not satisfying. Can you help me to direct
me toward a technical website?

Re: PAL and NTSC Video Timing Specifications

The book "Video Demystified" by Keith Jack was very useful to me when I was
designing displays that would work with either format.

Dan

--
Dan Hollands
1120 S Creek Dr

On 14 Dec 2005 10:28:50 -0800, in sci.electronics.design "Fabio"

something like this
http://www2.tek.com/cmswpt/tifinder.lotr?cn=video+test&lc=EN&sc=2&so=desc&pn=5&rp10 %

martin

Site Timeline