Pads at a bargain

Greetings.

I have recently bought a Pads PCB seat. My intention is to work out of my house and eventualy take this on the road in my RV as I criss-cross this gr eat nation. I have used Pads a few years back, and gone to the Pads school, but I am a little bit rusty at this point

Over the years I believe I have spent more time spoon feeding PCB designers in order to get a good design than I would have spent doing it myself.

My background is in power electronics. I have spent nearly 40 years at it. I have worked for ABB, Lenze, Harris RFCD, Creare, and most recently Astr onics-Aerosat.

If you have a schematic that you would like to turn into a set of artworks then please consider trying me out. If you don't like my work then you don 't pay.

Use snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

regards, Bob

Reply to
Yzordderrex