Package MAX6956

Hey folks,

I've ordered a MAX6956 to design an I/O-interface on I²C. Unfortunately I can't find a package for it. I tried with programs like Ultiboard and Eagle (famous programs) and some others. But non of them had the package of SSOP36 in it's library. Can someone help me with it?

Thanks in advance. Greetzzz Wim

Reply to
krwcd

That footprint is in the Pulsonix library:

The part itself isn't, although I've previously created a MAX6954 part, which is probably similar.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller