Owned by a cat? You'll enjoy this...

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Similiar behavior can be used to collect payment from customers :)

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Damn! I never thought of sending my cat ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Good one.

Reply to
Don Bowey

You mean that you don't have a "Cat-A-Pult"?

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Good one, Michael!

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Always use the right tool for the job:

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That is just so me...... :)

Reply to
TT_Man

Our previous cat used to play with your hair. Seemed to be as effective.

Martin Riddle

Too big a file; please warn us dial-up users.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Damn, but that's just funny! Thanks.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

It has a dot WMV file extension. What part of "you need to become a bit more computer savvy" do you not understand?

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

It only bothers the poor people with less than 10Mbps connections.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

My meaning was more that such file extensions nearly always infer larger file sizes as well. Not that "computer savvy" has anything to do with one's connectivity level.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

In message , ChairmanOfTheBored writes

It's not THAT big, surely (only 4MB)? Even the good old hand-cranked telephone system should be able to deliver it without undue delay. Mind you, I wouldn't like to swap my mediocre 1.3Mbs ADSL for my old pathetic

28kbs dial-up.
--
Ian
Reply to

Some folks are not only slowly connected, but must pay for their bit exchanges on a per MB basis.

Shit, if they are that willing to be bent over, I should just send over an invoice for general stupidity.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

I now have 7Mbs(down)/2Mbs(up) service ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I have my doubts to that. Your DSL provider is more likely reaming you based on your gullibility factor!

Now test that claim...

and...

AnimalMagic

Some people have access to real broadband, instead of DSL. My Earthlink broadband is through the RoadRunner fiber optic backbone. It was 5 Mb/s in 2005. Early last year it went to 6 Mb/s, and then to 7 Mb/s around the first of this year, with no increase in price. In fact, it went down 19 cents a month at the first of the year.

prove it.