Overvoltage on transformer secondary

TTcalc

Reply to
Steve Wilson

------------------------

** JL loves using the "loaded question" in order to gain or regain the upper hand - but only if you fall into the trap of inadvertently appointing him to be your judge.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I get along great with people who actually design electronics.

That is the topic here.

lunatic fringe electronics

You obviously knew already.

I once upgraded to a newer version, but I didn't like the concepts so I regressed back to that one. It still works fine under Win7.

lunatic fringe electronics

-----------------------

** In truth, with only a small fraction of them,

the blatant sycophants.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Unless you have found some particularly seductive denialist propaganda and can't resist posting a link to it ...

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

That could be in your mind but, if that being the cast, he is a very highly skilled jerk, something Slow_Man will never achieve.

Reply to
M Philbrook

so.

Trifle ironic. John Larkin spends a lot of his time boasting about sub-nano second circuits that do what I was doing from 1988 to 1991.

Admittedly we were mostly using GaAs logic from Gigabit, while John uses EC LinPS which didn't become freely available until a few years later. I used some around 1997, to get rid of some some sub-nanosecond jitter that was sh owing up on the TTL outputs driving an electron-resonance spectrometer.

We just used the ECLinPS to resynchronise the TTL edges to the 200 MHz mast er clock - using surface mount packages to let us squeeze the extra circuit ry onto the same single Eurocard that had originally accommodated the TTL b its.

Worked fine. The next move - to replace the TTL system with a better one, u sing a 500MHz clock - fell down when the guy who was going to use it got re tired, but not until I'd put a year into detailed design.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to