Output 4 sigs from S'card

I have a Creative Audigy 2 soundcard with 4.1 and 5.1 capability. I would like to generate 4 audio frequency sinewaves and output the signals independently from this soundcard.

I intend to use the software below because it allows for phase shifting which is relevant to my project.

Multi-Channel & Multi-Tone Audio Frequency Sweep Generator:

Can anyone please advise how to feed the 4 generated sinewaves from the software to the correct outputs of the soundcard so I can apply them to my 4 channel amp?

John Davies

Reply to
John Davies

On a sunny day (Mon, 26 Apr 2010 00:51:52 GMT) it happened snipped-for-privacy@protech.com (John Davies) wrote in :

If that program cannot do it by itself, it may not be so easy. To make a multi-channel wave file from 4 or 5 mono wave files, I wrote a Linux program called 'multimux', download:

Description (short):

It has seen quite a number of downloads. But it is not real-time. For half a M $ I could write a real time version for Linux perhaps, if it was payed half in advance.

Maybe you simplest option is 4 sound cards?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje