OT: Win7 setup Q

Yet another retard that not only does not matter, but doesn't know the first thing about computers and operating systems either.

Maybe this thread could be a Computer Science Idiot bandwagon thread, and all your idiot, know nothing friends can chime in with their stupidity too.

Oh... that's right... the Thompson retard claims to filter me, but in reality, the fact is that he is simply too much of a pussy to respond, much less respond on the topic, which is computers, Jim, you stupid f*ck, not your precious, retarded filter. There is something wrong with you. Particularly since it was YOUR pathetic insults which got YOU on *that side* of MY shitlist to start with, you dumb f*ck.

Reply to
Sum Ting Wong

I can tell by the stupid nym that you're either nymbecile or AlwaysWrong.

Or both.

See ya! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Thanks for the tips!

Reply to
Robert Baer

M$ would be interested in your observations; they may even pay you to be a beta tester.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Bwuahahahahaha! What a joke!

Reply to
FatBytestard

That's OK, I rather enjoy his rantings. Kind of cross between a comedy act and circus freak show.

Reply to
qrk

That helped some; there is a command prompt program called BCDEDIT that is supposed to allow one to alter that menu. Does not work..get Access Denied wrt the "menu file". In fact, i find a goodly number of folders that are Access Denied and i cannot even alter the permissions never mind i presumedly have no restrictions (need no password to log in - in fact, do not even have to log in). How can i fix this? I want to be able to have full access on all folders and all files. Somehow, Win7 has them tied up so tightly that Win2K cannot do anything with them.

Reply to
Robert Baer