OT: Why Federations are a Seriously Bad Idea

You lose all control over making all your most important laws. Here's another fine example of why we've decided to pull out of the EU. We now have to pay for this scumbag's room and board for *at least* the next 18 years at a cost of about GBP330,000/p.a PLUS whatever it takes to raise his victim's children until they reach the age of 18. This is the kind of shit we have to put up with now every day in what was once - before we were swamped by execrable and vicious foreign criminals - a largely peaceful and safe country:

Exactly the same sort of thing is happening in the US right now, too, thanks to its porous border with the failed state of Mexico. Maybe the southern states (at least) should consider ceding from the Union and taking back proper control over immigration?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

If its gonna happen anyplace, its gonna happen in the Lone Star State first.

Julian Barnes

Most Mexicans are decent, hard-working people whose kids speak standard (American) English and fit right in. There aren't many Mexican immigrant terrorists. Of course, we should control our borders and arrest and deport any non-citizen criminals of any nationality.

Other cultures don't fit in as well. I could name names.

 Click to see the full signature

Cursitor Doom wants England broken up into independent counties, each makin g it's own laws, and closing it borders to the scum from Essex.

t 18

I'm surprised that Cursitor Doom hasn't mentioned bringing back the death p enalty. It's much cheaper to hang convicted murderers than to keep them in prison for 18 years.

This doesn't solve the problem of raising the victim's kids, but young fath ers die from all kinds of causes - traffic accidents and suicide are the pr edominant causes of death in that age-group - so they aren't an isolated an d novel problem that could be minimised by getting the UK out of the EU.

- a > largely peaceful and safe country:

Cursitor Doom claims that the UK has been "swamped" by foreign criminals, b ut his evidence consists of the story of exactly one such criminal.

e_by_decade

The murder rate in the UK was lower a century ago - a bit under one per 10

0,000 - stated going up in the 1990's and peaked at 2.1 in 2002, and has be en declining since then.

This doesn't seem to have much to do with EU, and probably has more to do w ith illegal drug trade, and nutters being able to afford to buy (illegal) g uns. Brexit may help, by impoverishing the country to the point that nutter s can't afford guns any more, but home-grown nutters will presumably contin ue to dominate the murder statistics, as they've always done.

American immigration is all about sucking in cheap labour. Trump is beating the drum on the subject, but his hotels employ their fare share of cheap i llegal immigrant maids.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

And I can't go to Canada until 2020 because I got a drunk driving charge in 2010.

And I am going to tell you this - Mexicans are nowhere near as bad as the p eople the EU would have foisted upon you. What Mexican has planted a bomb o r shot up a school or something ?

Not that I want them here, Don't get that idea. I want to tear down the sta tue of liberty and let France put it up by their country and see how they l ike the huddled masses who think Women are property and rape is OK as long as she is eight years old. The Talmud says that, but when it is convenient when they need a piece of meat they adopt it. They should just pull the bo ne out of a ham and f*ck it but there that rule against pork, you know that would hurt their "honor".

I want the borders totally closed. We got too many people. Ad now that you have elected these ultraliberal governments, it is YOU who will be the next refugees, abandoning your homeland and leaving them to rule it. Liberals a re sickening and I am glad they are suffering because of their bleeding hea rt politically correct decisions and brainwashing. And the lesson isn't ove r. You'll have second generation bombers and whatever they can't deport bec ause they were born there. Just wait.

And you wonder why Trump has as much support as he does.

Reply to
jurb6006

Even Trump admitted there are decent people among the Mexican immigrants and I don't demur from that view at all. But he also said that it's not necessarily their best people that are coming in. There are also plenty of other failed states south of Mexico who can use Mexico as a springboard to enter the US - and some of those people are *seriously* bad news to discover in your bedroom at 3am. All I'm suggesting is, use a bit of common sense and screen the people you bring in. That's what we're going to do in the UK. We don't want any more rapists, robbers and murderers and unfortunately, *some* of these incomers *are* arriving with that express intent. You'd be foolish to just let just anyone in and I'd venture to say that any person who claims otherwise is acting in bad faith - an anarchist of some sort - and

*wants* to see America burn. Just my 2p.
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

The answer:

Julian Barnes

There's a ton of Mexican drug dealers traversing the border unimpeded. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Nope. California leads the pack and everyone else just follows:

How about six Californias with the Silicon Valley region as an independent state? I like it. Why wait for the San Andreas fault to break up the state?

...and then, there's Baja Arizona:

or we could just give up on representative government and just get ourselves an emperor:

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Lenny Bruce described the "war of drugs" as a conspiracy between the FBI and Mafia to maintain the street price of heroin.

As long as Americans insist on buying and taking recreational drugs, there will be businessmen who will makes sure that here will be drugs available for them to buy.

It may "fill the and with vice and crime" but the population likes it.

Isn't democracy wonderful? Democratic governments, less so.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Julian Barnes does seem to be able find the vapourings of other lunatic rig ht-wingers. The web is full of silly ideas posted by demented people.

Julian Barnes will comfort himself with the opinion that my ideas are even less reliable than the ones he fancies - he's good at that. Critical judgem ent, on the other hand, isn't his strong suit.

Despite Cursitor Doom's delusions, the US does have formal control over imm igration. There's a lot of southern business that relies on cheap illegal m anual labour from Mexico and places further south, so the enforcement of im migrant control is erratic. If local businesses need labour, local law enfo rcement is likely to be lax about enforcing immigration controls. leading t o a leaky border.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

False.

Crime in the UK has been consistently declining for the past 20 years. Including violent crime which is 1/3 what it was in the 90's, before the "swamping".

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Oh..... facts. Don't bother me with facts.

Far too many of our politicians have recently been deriding experts of all sorts, because the RealFacts conflict with the political GoodFacts they wish sheeple would believe.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

"I think the British People have had enough of experts"

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Wow! Looks like everyone's getting in on the act! Problem with California is it's saturated with Lefties so wouldn't be able to go it alone (too many welfare-dependants). But very good to hear, anyway.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Sounds like AZ needs to cede and take back control over its own borders, then.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

FALSE! If you've been around as long as I have you don't need phoney government statistics to tell you how much crime there is now compared to yesteryear. We're being swamped by a torrent of hyper-violent criminals from Eastern Europe right now. If nothing is done pretty damn quick we'll end up totally screwed like Sweden and Germany.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Check this out from Jeff's link:

  1. EDUCATION California has some of the best universities but in various ways, our schools are among the worst in the country. Not only does this deprive our children of the education they deserve, but it also costs taxpayers billions in social services and law enforcement expenses linked to lacking opportunities resulting from poor education. Independence means we will be able to fully fund public education, rebuild and modernize public schools, and pay public school teachers the salaries they deserve. On top of that, independence means freedom from federal education policies and one-size-fits-all standards set by political appointees on the other side of the continent.
Reply to
Julian Barnes

ernment statistics to tell you how much >crime there is now compared to yes teryear. We're being >swamped by a torrent of hyper-violent criminals from

up totally screwed like Sweden and Germany. "

Probably like NYC where they just stopped reporting half of the crimes. Cri me is bad for business.

A Google on that :

At this time it got 173 million hits in 700 milliseconds.

Another thing that I notice is that liberals say there is no increase in ra pe in Sweden after the influx of males who think Women are chattel and ther e for the taking and could just rape at will in the old country. They say t hat they are reporting it more. Are they trying to tell me that Sweden had all these rapes and did not start reporting them until they allowed the rap ists in ? Don't try to sell that bullshit to a growed Man. Bullshit. Rape w as OK until the refugees and immigrants got there ?

I really wonder if all the murders are reported in places like Chicago and Detroit. I mean to the FBI, I don't mean in the news. Murders are so common they don't make the news. In fact Cleveland, Ohio used to have a pretty go od rate until alot of the people who needed killing were dead. A long time ago there was a really bad race war here and everybody kept their mouth shu t. Bodies went into landfills and under the foundations of houses and build ings.

And then the feds mandated, after that asshole Batisti wrecked the schools and caused White flight, they wanted to integrate the neighborhoods. Well t hat resulted in a bunch of burnt down houses. People weren't ready. It is d ifferent now.

Back then Whites had a fear of Blacks and that is why there were guns in th e gloveboxes of cars and in Women's purses. The purse thing we dropped beca use of purse snatchers, the last thing you want to give them is a gun. Even the gloveboxes isn't so good anymore. Some of those older cars it took som e hammering and chiseling to open a locked one, not no mo. First they went to the cardboard back, and now everything is plastic. Since then I keep NOT HING in a car. Shit, my Mother forgot to lock her car one night and someone stole her pack of cigarettes.

But now that fear of Blacks is gone. Like the olman told me "They bleed jus t like anybody else". They might be stronger, but if you know martial arts that means nothing. Also if you have a gun that means nothing. Hell even a greasy two by four. (Redd Foxx made that up for a standup routine in the 19

50s)

But the point is that statistics can be made to lie quite easily just by ch anging the question. Or people told to keep their mouth shit - or lose thei r job for example. In Cleveland, they started it, we finished it. Who is th ere to talk ? You might actually get some hits on Google, but it is not goi ng to be alot an it will take you some time. you are going to have to find the right keywords including the names of the newspapers at the time, the c all letters of the local TV stations ad a whole lot more to find anything u seful on it. And it is still downplayed.

We also had a couple of biker gang wars but those were minor in comparison.

So, OK there is more reporting now, but I am talking the 1960s and 1970s he re. they are trying to say Swedes did not report rapes until like five year s ago ?

Buncha shit.

Reply to
jurb6006

I can't wait until whichever county of the UK that Cursitor Doom inhabits d ecides to go it alone. Their version of managing mental health problems in the community - which leaves Cursitor Doom free to post his nonsense, rathe r than having his mental health problems dealt with - could be fatal. Count ry-wide quality control isn't bureaucratic interference, but rather an abso lute necessity if you want your infra-structure to work right.

If Cursitor Doom had any grasp of reality, he'd have noticed what Thatcher' s privatision and regionalising of British Rail did to train travel in the UK, and he'd have learned from it. Sadly, that kind of problem doesn't get written up in the Dailuy Express.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to