OT: What's it called...

Plastic envelope/pocket, with peel-and-stick backing, stick inside cover of a book with a card inserted listing important-to-me-topic pages.

I have in mind around a 1/4 sheet size, 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"

What's it called?

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Den mandag den 24. oktober 2016 kl. 00.17.35 UTC+2 skrev Jim Thompson:

lets try google....

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

waybill pouch?

Jasen Betts

"clear packing list envelope" or "shipping envelope".

Another is a "library card pocket".

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
 Click to see the full signature

Thanks! Don, Lasse, Jeff ... Your info provided the right search buzz words! ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I think the 4" x 4" corner pocket is the best choice. It doesn't restrict you to any single size and is large enough to hold most of the quarter sheet. It only has to keep it from falling out. Amazingly some of these are *very* pricey. The first one on the page is $8 each!

--

Rick C
Reply to