OT: What is this fastener called...

And where do I get it in metal with ~1/8" loop? (I need to hang some wire baskets on the wall.) ...Jim Thompson

P-clamp, don't think I've seen them that small in metal

how about this:

83

it on plastic:

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Yeah, the P-clamp. There could be something around for fuel or vacuum lines in automotive supplies ??

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Plastic Cable clamps..

In your case the P types. They do make fancier ones..

Found at just about every hardware store there is.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Aha! A readily available source... lots of car parts places around! ...Jim Thompson

AN742-D3 clamp will be 3/16. Aircraft Spruce - $0.25/ea Might be too wide for you though, .500

If you can find a -D2 that would be 1/8 inch

--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

Thanks, Joe! I know a Cessna owner. ...Jim Thompson

I've always known them as "Loop Straps"

But they are easy to find under cable clamps and other names.

Martin Riddle

no need, use the references header.

--
umop apisdn