OT: whacky Californica (again)

I pay the taxes, which aren't bad for living in such a beautiful place. I ignore most of the laws.

I wonder why so many people trash California. If they really wanted to insult a place, Mississippi or Venezuala or New Jersey are more logical targets.

I think they are jealous.

--

John Larkin   Highland Technology, Inc   trk

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

I've never set foot in Mississippi or Venezuela but I have in New Jersey and California. The bottom line is that there is more than one shithole on the planet. New Jersey would be a shithole even without the people/politicians. California, because of.

Reply to
krw

Cursitor Doom

"This video contains content from UMPG Publishing, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Reply to
krw

If you stay away, we'll both be happier.

--

John Larkin   Highland Technology, Inc   trk

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

You're right. I do my best (once in 20 years).

Reply to
krw