OT: weird physics

I can't understand much of this, but what I can understand makes it look interesting, as opposed to lunatic.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Yes. It's interesting. I used to work on some of the inference methods they use, but can't vouch for their reasoning or experimental methods only scan read it - no time to study it in detail now.

The Jaynes-Cummings formalism is real enough see Wiki:

Regards,
Martin Brown
Reply to
Martin Brown

Hmm, not the best written abstract. (At least for me.) QM gets weird... the closest I can come is CPT. Which I can do experimentally, but don't understand the physics beyond the hand-waving stage.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold