OT: Water into Wine

Dennis Miller:

water into wine, and he would be frog-walked off by the campus cops

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

ge

Dennis Miller needs to learn a bit more biology. Once fermentation is over, there aren't any micro-organisms living in wine - the ethanol they produce as they get energy out of sugar eventually kills them.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

What makes you think that would stop the campus cops? Facts? BAH!

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

hange

ver, there aren't any micro-organisms living in wine - the ethanol they pro duce as they get energy out of sugar eventually kills them.

Not everybody is as silly as our resident right-wingers.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

What makes anyone think Dennis Miller knows anything more about college campuses than he does about being funny? He's had his head firmly attached to Rupert Murdoch's buttcrack for years now, and hasn't done anything of note since approximately 1987. He's not fit to shine De Nero's shoes and no one capable of logical thought could deny that essential truth.

Reply to
bitrex

That's autocorrect-ese for an actor's name

Reply to
bitrex

ever read Katherine Timpf?

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

"De Nero" [sic] is the one with his head up his own butt.

You _really_are_ a village idiot aren't you?

Years ago I tracked down a crackpot named "Robert" who was quite as insane as you. When I was about to expose him he called me and opted to drop off of S.E.D if I didn't.

Maybe it's time I tracked your ass down ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I've watched some of her videos (hard to do), seems like the kind of train-wreck millions of young men dream of marrying, probably because they buy her "oh feminists bullied me too I'm totally on your side guyz" act.

lol dumbos. On the bright side since she's a Conservative the easiest way to get rid of her if she starts flipping out when she finds another woman's shoes in your apartment would be to tell her you're questioning your gender identity and have been experimenting with cross-dressing

Reply to
bitrex

That's the point.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

He performed at college campuses for years, he quit when hearing ideas they didn't agree with (free speech) became too much stress for the snowflakes. Dennis Miller is a very common sense person, you might try listening to him, unless you would rather be in your safe space. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Well, somebody else beat you to the punch that time (Frank Bemelman).

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Unless my ISP considers having differing opinions on Dennis Miller's comedic skills a matter of legal interest I'm not sure how accommodating they're going to be.

Reply to
bitrex

Robert is still here, and has been for years.

Anyway, he wasn't and isn't 'insane', but for some reason you decided he needed bullying.

A bit like Peter Nolan, a vulnerable Dubliner who you drove away back in

2004 threatening to report him to 'Homeland Security' or somesuch.

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

I'll gladly meet any engineer from s.e.d. who wants to meet me in person whose politics are left, right, up, down, top, bottom whatever who wants to hang out anywhere within a 100 mile radius of Providence, RI for any reason or no reason at all other than to talk tech. We can get a beer, see a Patriots game, whatever their little heart desires.

Hell I'll even comp the outing myself, it'll be fun. Hit me up and let's make the date. Track me down? Why not? I like being social.

Reply to
bitrex

The "Robert" who called me was an extreme combo of bloggs, krw, Slowman and bitrex... I call that insane. (That "Robert" was in Richmond, VA.)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

bitrex

Whoops, sorry for double post. Anyway my offer's right there dude, preserved in the Usenet archive forever - I'll meet anyone who's in the New England area for a beer or game anytime they like, I'll clear my schedule for it. All I need is 48 hours notice.

It's nice here! Summer is a great time to visit the Northeast. Lot less hot than AZ.

Reply to
bitrex

At one time, Dennis was more on the left side of the divide. He woke up on 9/11 and realized where the world was heading.

Reply to
krw

hange

ine

Actually, it isn't. There are no micro-organisms in water, so changing wate r into wine doesn't create or kill any micro-organisms. The miracle would h ave by-passed the phase that involved micro-organisms, as both you and Denn is Miller should have known. It would have involved the transmutation of el ements (to get carbon for the ethanol, from the oxygen and hydrogen nuclei in the water, amongst others) but that's what miracles are about.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to