OT: Wall Outlet Plate

OT: Wall Outlet Plate...

I'm looking for a wall outlet plate "3-gang, 2-blank", that is a wall plate with just a single decora "cut-out" but 3 gang wide.

Object, switch location plus big enough box to accommodate several relays.

Material: plastic or nylon. Color: WHITE

Thanks in advance for any pointers/links!! ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Understanding is a fountain of life to one who has it, But the instruction of fools is folly. Proverbs 16:22

Like this?

Reply to
krw

It's metal... won't match the adjacent covers :-( ...Jim Thompson

      Understanding is a fountain of life to one who has it,
      But the instruction of fools is folly.  Proverbs 16:22

Only found one in white:

Dig through this mess. Maybe you can find something close:

Or, just use an ordinary 3 gang switch plate and mill the hole for the Leviton Decora rocker switch. Or, maybe get one of these: and plug up the extra toggle switch holes. Or, maybe camouflage, which should make the extra holes hard to see:

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

A 3-gang decora and two of these?

I've also seen systems where each gang is a separate piece. You choose the proper shape for that position and the pieces snap together. Can't find them now, though.

Reply to
krw

makolber