OT Visio rant

It's especially good at making text boxes with arrows pointing at something, because it has an "arrow tool".

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Perfect! Just what I need. ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Different subject, but if you're marking up PDFs, PDFXChange is really good. Arrow boxes, arrows, text boxes, typewriter, highlighting tools, all sorts of nice tools. You can keep fifty PDFs open (in tabs), too. Close it, and it'll reopen where you left off. Nice!

Reply to
krw