OT usenet forgery alert

A mental deficient who has been posting as Josepi and Gimmy Bob has started to forge my user name (m II) and email address in a few groups.

I've sent complaints to his usenet provider and Internet company.

The government will no doubt use the forgeries committed by these juvenile low lifes as an excuse for legislating mandatory Internet identifications.

Don't reply to him and check all headers when in doubt.

mike

Reply to
m II

Perhaps citizens should demand that the names, personal addresses, salaries, employment records and political activities of government employees and contractors are published. Sauce for the goose...

Reply to
Hils

Cockroaches don't like the light, do they?

mike

Reply to
m II

You're an absolute loon.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

Don't worry about it. You are not that important so nobody gives a shit but you.

Reply to
Priest