OT: Tweet ??

I'm a profound member of the Traditionalists Generation (1900-1945), (MyDOB: 2/29/1940) thus I have no clue, or, up to now, absolutely no need for "social media".

But I figure, in these times of great Constitutional Crises facing us, it's time I learned to "tweet", so I can go out and harass some sexual deviants, COP haters, college students with phenomenal ignorance, and Unions covering for bad teachers >:-}

How do I become twitter-literate... quickly.... it's time to let the blood-bath flow! ...Jim Thompson

           Liberalism: Religion for the Simple-Minded

Don't go to the dark side Jim !!

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

You're full of shit, Bill. Trump's whiter than white. No one has been able to lay a glove on him for *anything* - despite all the dirt-digging Team Clinton has been frantically engaged in. I'll tell you who *will* be doing the perp-walk, though: your bitch. When Assange releases all the dope on her crooked ass she'll be heading for the Big House instead of the White House! (Assuming the cripple even lives that long, of course.)

Reply to
Julian Barnes

Julian Barnes in full partisan gullibility mode. He hasn't noticed that Tru mp University was recently shut down and is now being investigated for frau d. Whether the fraud can be traced all the way back to Donald is hard to pr edict, but he is a leading real estate huckster, and Trump University did c laim to be offering tertiary training in being a real estate huckster.

hat > long, of course.)

You do like your demented delusions. You even think that Donald Trump could run the US without driving it into bankruptcy. It's a bit more difficult f or a US president to do a midnight flit than it is for a real estate huckst er, so he might just be out of his depth.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Lol!!!! I literally laughed out loud at that one. Blood bath! You are just too precious!

I wish I could find an emoticon of the old guy on the Simpson's waving his cane and yelling, "Get off my lawn!"

Maybe this will do.

Rick C
Reply to
rickman

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com

You haven't been paying attention...

If those hits land, they will be a very bad start to a presidency.

It looks like the US has choice between

- a candidate that may be physically compromised

- a candidate that may be mentally compromised

A self-inflicted dilemma.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Except that all the claims that Hillary Clnton isn't physically fit date from after the point she became the Democratic candidate, and are almost certainly Trump-inspired.

Trump isn't so much mentally compromised is morally compromised. He can't see that it's not a good idea to tout different policies to different audiences, and he's been that way ever since the start of his campaign for the nomination..

Trump University has been a bad joke for some time - which is why it's now been shut down. The fraud investigations are on-going. It looks as if they started back in 2013, well before the Clinton campaign would have been interested.

The fact that Tea Party faction of the Republican Party couldn't put up a presidential candidate less repulsive than Trump does make them the obvious people to blame. The Democrats at least had Bernie Sanders, who does seem to be a tolerable human being.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

in the beginning you could dismiss it as just conspiracy theories, but her history and the last few event doesn't do anything but suggest that it is an issue. Considering how the last few presidents look like they aged 20 years in 8 it doesn't inspire confidence that she's up to it

Clinton called ~1/4 of the US population, people she should represent if she becomes the president, "deplorable" that talked about how debate should be respectful and without finger pointing.

with the amount of own goals she's been making lately, you'd think she was working for Trump

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Really? Including pneumonia?

The stuff Trump spouted (directly or indirectly) had no justification, and I'm amazed that otherwise intelligent people took it seriously.

I won't argue about his morals, which seem to bear some resemblance to alley cats' or hyenas' moral.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

The US education system is deplorably inconsistent, and the people who reflects its more depressing failures are deplorably ill-equipped to make political decisions. It's inappropriate to be respectful about disreputable ideas and incoherent reasoning.

Hillary Clinton was just channeling Bernie Sanders opinion that the US has specific weaknesses that have to be fixed.

The fact that you have to have absolutely rotten judgement to support Donald Trump is exhibited here every day. Hillary Clinton was just emphasising a defect of US society that needs to be fixed. It clearly failed the voters who aren't supporting her.

Whereas Donald Trump is changing his policies every day in an effort to avoid getting stuck with a job he knows he isn't up to.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

e:

ump-university-trial/

e from after the point she became the Democratic candidate, and are almost certainly Trump-inspired.

Pneumonia is a transient health problem. Everybody gets sick sometime. Tran sient infections wouldn't disqualify anybody from standing for president. T rump's episodes of foot-in-the-mouth disease are transient but he has enoug h of them to make it look like a chronic problem.

't see that it's not a good idea to tout different policies to different au diences, and he's been that way ever since the start of his campaign for th e nomination..

Alley cats tend to throw up dominant males, who rule a territory until some other male manages to dominate them. Hyenas work in packs lead by a domina nt female. I don't think that either can be said to have a morality.

now been shut down. The fraud investigations are on-going. It looks as if t hey started back in 2013, well before the Clinton campaign would have been interested.

han-you-think

a presidential candidate less repulsive than Trump does make them the obvi ous people to blame. The Democrats at least had Bernie Sanders, who does se em to be a tolerable human being.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to
bill.sloman

Not self, media-inflicted. They promoted both candidates.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

The New Yorker has never promoted Donald Trump. They do exploit him as a cultural feature to make jokes about, but any of their serious comment does deplore him.

The media in general promotes effective self-publicists, but the coverage Donald Trump gets does make him look like a posturing buffoon - that's how he has always got his publicity, and it hasn't yet struck him that it isn't exactly presidential.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Hillary is Sloman's idol. She lies at a level he tries his best to match. She is as screwed up as he is, so it was lust at first sight.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

be

)

Mike Terrell shares krw's definition of a lie - anybody who says anything h e disagrees with has to be both wrong, and intentionally lying.

In most cases neither is true. If Mike Terrell had the brains he was born w ith, he'd know that Hillary Clinton is not an idol of mine - Bernie Sanders might come closer, if I had idols - but she does strike me as a perfectly respectable candidate for the US presidency, which Donald Trump clearly isn 't.

ty.html

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to