OT: Transitivity In Politics

If one individual or group of people is subject to indictment under particular laws because they engaged in certain activities, should not other individuals and groups who engaged in the same activities also be indicted under those same laws?

If so, I can think of a few others beginning with George Soros.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

cular laws because they engaged in certain activities, should not other ind ividuals and groups who engaged in the same activities also be indicted und er those same laws?

You and Robert Barnes are missing a few points here. Christopher Steele was hired to do a specific job - dig out any dirt lying around on Donald Trump - and report it back to the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National C ommittee.

They might have used what he found to influence the election campaign - but they didn't. He wasn't trying to influence the election campaign - he was just doing a gutter-press reporting job.

The people that Mueller charged did try to influence the electorate directl y, by posing as American citizens and posting misleading items on social m edia under false names.

Even the slowest of right-wing ninnies ought to be able to appreciate the d ifference between trawling for gutter-press rumours and reporting them - un der your own name - to the Democratic National Committee, and directing mis leading propaganda at the voting electorate under false names.

Robert Barnes is trying to equate apples and pears for political effect - i t's transparent nonsense, but the Cursitor Dooms of this world lap up the k ind of nonsense that is designed to appeal to them, and are much too gratif ied by the completely spurious content to notice that they have been sucker ed.

You may not like being equated to Cursitor Doom, but you do seem to suffer from a similar gullibility.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

The things the modern American Right wants, e.g. a single-party White ethnic state, can't be achieved thru political or common-law methods.

Reply to
bitrex

To "true believers" over the age of say 50 there's no amount of obsessing over the Clintons that won't play well, they'd be happy for a trillion dollars to be spent on bringing this hardened criminal to justice.

To anyone younger than that for the most part it just looks paranoid, irrational, and petty. Not to mention shockingly weak, what would the Soviets have been thinking if Ronald Reagan spent his second term obsessing over Geraldine Ferraro? He's scared of a _woman_?

Reply to
bitrex

Keep lying. There may be a few people out there who still believe anything the left has to say. You'll help them see their error.

Reply to
krw

So you're saying it can be? It would be very novel as it's never happened before in history as far as I'm aware but I'm open to the possibility I'm wrong

Reply to
bitrex

Dumbass. I'm saying that you're a liar. You're a lefty so it's not surprising. One has to be a liar to be a lefty.

No, you know better. You're just a little liar, Shorty.

Reply to
krw

Good analysis job.

Reply to
Long Hair

Your racist stereotype slur has nothing to do with what I posted.

When I was a kid, people who responded to any stimulus with their party's jingoisms were called "reactionaries".

Congratulations. You have met your enemy and he is you.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

Ultimately, everything has to be viewed in the light of one question:

"Will a billionaire be saddened or harmed by the activity (in question) to the extent that he/she will be unable to create many amazing jobs by making amazing and fantastic deals at a golf resort with other billionaires who love America very very much and only want America to become great again?"

Anybody who doesn't support billionaires must be locked up, or maybe hung, for treason.

--
Dinsdale
Reply to

Sometimes reading sarcasm is rewarding.

I would much rather just put the characterless lard ass in a cell down at GITMO. That is where the rent sucking old goat belongs.

Reply to
Long Hair

Not exactly a denial, though.

Bluster, righteous indignation, but not exactly a denial, though. The "Always attack, never defend" thing might have novel 50 years ago when L. Ron Hubbard wrote about it but is kind of played-out at this point

Reply to
bitrex

There is no point. You're just continue to lie. I proved that.

No, I've shown you for what you are. Mark just went a different direction to come to the same point.

Reply to
krw

her

(if the above reply is sarcasm, sorry, I didn't pick that up)

And many of these folks are billionaires by outsourcing US jobs...hardly

stalwart supporters of the working person.

Not to mention that the current POTUS claimed he would not be playing golf once assuming office as he would be too busy fixing the government.. .

John

Reply to
John Robertson

The post is off-topic he should've been thanking me for writing as nuanced a reply as I did, well that's gratitude for ya.

Reply to
bitrex

Every time I think you've hit the bottom of the IQ barrel, you find a way to dig deeper. Amazing.

Reply to
krw

Krw's definition of a lie - something he disagrees with - and his definition of "proof" - which involves nothing more that his assertion - are both idosyncratic to the point of lunacy.

He somebody who disagrees with right-wing nitwits. This is pretty much the normal human condition. Right-wing nitwits don't like people who disagree with them, but right-wing nitwits can't do rational argument, so all they can do is document their dislike.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Don't worry keithtardkiethtard, nobody has gotten down to your depth yet. They never will since your is one of those moving... forever further downward points.

Reply to
Long Hair

AlwaysWrong. The two of you must be joined at the hip (you don't have half a head between you).

Reply to
krw

You're not denying that what you wrote is a racist stereotype?

Quite nice of you.

And you still haven't addressed the actual content of the topic.

Yeah, that seems to be pretty much all you have rather than actually addressing the substance of the post.

Can you even try to put your jingoism to the side and respond appropriately?

Mark L. Fergerson.

Reply to
alien8752