OT: Tired of Winning?

SEIU cannot extort money any longer Travel ban ruling Kennedy retiring

I cannot stand it. Mr. Trump??? Is it fair that we keep winning?? Please stop and give it a rest.......NOT

Reply to
djlocher56

And the PA has been cut by 350 million/year... just this week

Reply to
djlocher56

Easy, granpa. You know getting too excited isn't good for your blood pressure. If you don't calm down we'll have to get the nurse to bring you your milk n cookies.

Reply to
bitrex

The thing about winning, is that it helps to want to win.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

I hear that's what the memorial plaque on the Alamo says as a matter of fact.

Reply to
bitrex

You can stop crying now, snowflake.

Reply to
krw

You are stupid enough to believe that.

Reply to
krw

If he gets a second term, he can load the Supreme Court with young constitutionalists. That would be serious.

RGB is 85. Breyer is 79.

lunatic fringe electronics

As if the majority of Americans who hate the guy's guts or the states they live in will pay any attention to the rulings of a cranky rubber-stamp Supreme Court or its has-been cheerleading squad forever.

Reply to
bitrex

I feel your pain. It feels pretty amazing. And it will last for many years.

Reply to
tom

Does it feel that amazing, though? I dunno. I know some things in life that do legitimately feel pretty amazing, like banging an attractive 28 year old. Did that just last week as a matter of fact, it actually feels way better than I could possibly describe in text.

Chances are that you will never have this experience again in your life, ever, until the day you slip away quietly in a hospital bed somewhere, and that's regrettable. But I at least wanted to try to take this opportunity to explain just how absolutely WONDERFUL an experience it is.

My words may be a poor substitute. But I hope that through them I can confer a little of this experience onto you and bring some extra joy into your life!

Reply to
bitrex

To be a little more clear, "tom" - I think you lost a long time ago. Sorry bro. It could've been different. :(

Reply to
bitrex

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

"IF" he gets a second term, he will not be elected by us then either.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

John Larkin thinks you can nominate, legislate, electoral vote and "strict constructionist" your way into a one-party government with only minority popular support.

Good luck...

Reply to
bitrex

"Asked about the likelihood that some women would face abortion bans in their states, Trump replied, 'Well, they'll perhaps have to go, they'll have to go to another state.'"

No doubt young women will do so in droves - and probably never come back to their home state. It doesn't sound like it would be much fun living in the Gay States of America for a straight man but y'know, they probably know what they're doing.

Reply to
bitrex

Have you been taking writing lessons from Sloman?

Or reasoning lessons from DecadentLinuxLoser?

lunatic fringe electronics

The nice thing about a liberal arts education is they teach you to read and write pretty well. Reading and writing is an important skill to have because it gives one a much better chance of securing good employment compared to those who don't have the skill; it's not a guarantee of anything for sure but judging by what you say the quality of recent EE graduates is that you interview an EE degree is a guarantee of a whole lot less.

Reply to
bitrex

I mean if you usually go by "JL" or something I can use that instead. I knew this girl in high school whose parents had a very sweet black Labrador they named "ML", they told people that it was short for "Male Lab" but it was actually short for "Miller Light" because they were functioning alcoholics and that's what functioning alcoholics would name a dog. Yep they named a dog after a domestic light beer but I mean I suppose the dog didn't mind at all.

Reply to
bitrex

Yup, it says what you want it to say no matter the words.

Reply to
jurb6006

Nah, he's still in the afterglow of allegedly banging a 28 year old

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull