OT: The Worst Liar

Yes, I'm sure the American people would feel mightily reassured by a document that permits them to be locked away for years just for quoting simple numbers that don't agree with official figures. Great step forward that, Bill.

True. He'd do it by proxy as is his preferred way. His money would fund it, though.

That'll be the day that you post anything "comic" here - certainly anything that *normal* people would consider funny.

Cursitor Doom

I've not been here for a while and catching up on the dirt..

I just can't believe the animosity towards you BILL, Slow-Man.

Or maybe I could but simply refuse to admit it!

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Some people who post here are almost as stupid as you are, and - for instance - NT seems to share some of your sillier ideas about what is or isn't healthy.

They don't like being shown up as stupid, any more than you do. They do seem to see the posted disagreements as an expression of personal animosity, rather that a criticism of the silly ideas they have espoused, which is also pretty stupid.

John Larkin seems to feel insulted whenever he gets told that some denialist rubbish that he has picked up from a web-site is merely denialist rubbish and totally misleading.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to