OT: The Snowflake's Survival Guide

"Highly Sensitive Person Syndrome" is now a recognised disease. The good news for snowflakes everywhere is, however, it's manageable - provided you only make the effort!

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Oh, was exposed to the news a bit today, I have to go out and wanted to see the weather...

Now they got little kids in a mini therapy of sorts to discuss their "mad feelings". I had to crack up when they said "Contact ______ if you want this program brought to your child's school".

Parents are supposed to teach that. They are also supposed to teach that sicks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you. Not entirely true but close for a normally adjusted adult.

Oh wait, my mistake. Normally adjusted is like saying common sense these days.

Reply to
jurb6006

10 pounds per Usenet message reproduction? Is the whole working-for-a-living thing not going so well?
Reply to
bitrex

Perhaps not. The kind of work Mr Doom aspires to tends to require coherent thinking and good judgement.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Really? I though he was into audio.

--