OT: The Flying Frenchman

This is just amazing:

Let's just hope it doesn't catch on!

Cursitor Doom

On a sunny day (Sun, 4 Aug 2019 14:23:27 -0000 (UTC)) it happened Cursitor Doom wrote in :

Is that the channel crossing on flyboard? He cheated, had a fuel stop halfway.

Dangerous, engine failure and you are dead.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Hoverboard as they're calling it here; yes.

That just makes it even more remarkable.

Dangerous. No kidding?

Cursitor Doom

On a sunny day (Sun, 4 Aug 2019 15:55:10 -0000 (UTC)) it happened Cursitor Doom wrote in :

Na tha tonly prevents mass immigration to the UK :-)

The NEW model will have a bigger range, and you will see swarms of immigrants flying over London.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Na tha tonly prevents mass immigration to the UK :-)

The NEW model will have a bigger range, and you will see swarms of immigrants flying over London.

Come to Sink of it I see a market in Mexico too :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

If all the immigrants currently trying to illegally enter the UK had the same imagination, ingenuity and bravery as this guy I personally would welcome them with open arms.

Cursitor Doom

On a sunny day (Sun, 4 Aug 2019 16:58:52 -0000 (UTC)) it happened Cursitor Doom wrote in :

I was thinking of calling the new model 'V3'.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

He might survive falling into the water. Helicopters were on hand to pull him out.