OT: That didn't take very long!

ide. My glucose level is typically in the 95 to 105 level. Do you have any more lies?

I'm not sure it does a damn thing for me?

r a TV. The older I get, the harder it is to get in shape.

I am on two 1000mG tablets a day, and two 10mg tablets of Glipizide. along with two shots of 42 units of Lantus per day. Metformin can cause severe di gestive problems for some people, including weaponized diarrhea. I had to s lowly build up to a full does, each time the prescription was increased.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

That's what I thought. I'm on 500 mG, twice a day (before lunch and dinner), but I nearly always forget to take the dose at dinner. I suspect I am under-dosed, somewhat self-inflicted.

Weaponized diarrhea? There's a term you don't hear too often.

Reply to
mpm

:

so it

ave that report in PDF, so I can zoom in to read it. It is also searchable. I have thousands of E-books, many of which are duplicates of printed books , so that I can read them on a 24" monitor. My vision is poor, due to my ag e and Diabetes. It also makes it easy for an occasional typo to slip throug h.

pzide. My glucose level is typically in the 95 to 105 level. Do you have an y more lies?

. What is your A1C?

e to 60 years. My A1C was at 11.0 when first diagnosed with Diabetes almost 20 years ago. It has been in control since then. You aren't a doctor,so st op trying to diagnose people online. Now go away with your crap.

It *is* hard to diagnose when you change the facts. YOU were the one who s aid your vision problems were due to "age and Diabetes". Now you say your vision has been bad "since grade school". I hope your doctor can figure ou t when you are talking straight and when you dissemble.

Enjoy, no point in discussing this with you if you can't be honest.

--

  Rick C.

  --+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  --+ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

"Design something. Post some schematics and pics. We can have some fun with that."

You are truly bizarre. You tell someone to talk work, then you continue to post in the same off topic thread as the one you are criticizing. So weird.

--

  Rick C.

  -+- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  -+- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

Too bad this sort of hate doesn't qualify as a crime by itself. I think some other crime has to be committed, only then could it be considered a hate crime.

--

  Rick C.

  -++ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  -++ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

Many Americans seem determined to be the Middle East's and OPEC's bitch their whole lives but I'm not into it myself.

Reply to
bitrex

forget to take the dose at dinner. I suspect I am under-dosed, somewhat s elf-inflicted.

Try cutting one of them in half, and take half at lunch, with the other at suppertime. It's easier to remember if you take it with every meal, and it reduces the urge to overeat. I learned that when I started taking Metformin , but by the time I had been diagnosed with Diabetes, it had already damage d my already poor vision. It was below 20/200 and 20/400 when I was drafted . Several years of being bed ridden, and undiagnosed only made it worse. Sp reading it out over three meals leaves a more consistant supply in your blo odstream, and you don't need as much late in the day, unless you are very a ctive after supper. This was how I quickly took my A1C from >11.0 to an ave rage of 7.0. I also prefer the Glipizide. You take it a half hour before yo u eat, so it is already getting into your bloodstream before you eat.

My problem these days is eating enough. Your body reduces your energy level , rather than burning fat, if you are no longer able to remain active. Your blood sugar can spike, then drop to a dangerously low level. I have had mi ne drop to the low to mid 60 s range a few times, during the forced evacuat ions from hurricanes. I now leave a few dry, high sugar items in my truck, for emergencies like these. They sell those overpriced Glucose tablets, but I prefer the 'Bob's Sweet Stripes' candies. They are 20 calories of sugar, and they dissolve quickly when your Glucose level is too low.

70111.ip

BTW, if they ever do put you on Insulin, those plastic tubes from Glucose t ablets are perfect to store an opened bottle in.

I also have a tiny 12V cooler to store mine in, during power outages.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

bitrex wrote in news:jkZNE.41732$ snipped-for-privacy@fx09.iad:

I have ridden a bike for the last 35 years. Everywhere.

City moves used cars or plane trips, but aside form that, it has been my legs.

The sad thing I noticed is that Clinton's alternate fuels tax breaks are not there for my ass as an alternate fuel. That is truly sad because even alternate fuels have a footprint. Fuels are used to generate the power used to charge them.

My old Diesel Jetta gt 42 MPG the way I drove it.

Cars do not need to be built like the muscle cars. They can be a lot more efficient.

But man those cars are what set Americans apart. Cheep, affordable, and powerful.

Not a Ferrari, but we do not see them spitting out hundreds of thousands of cars a year either.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

More giving fat cats more opportunities to rip off the rest of the country.

Sounds plausible. Trump doesn't have a particularly firm grip of reality (which is one of the reasons he lies so much).

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Also it probably weighed about 2500 lbs, my 2017 Chevy Volt weights about 3,700 pounds and gets 41 MPG running on the gas engine alone. an impressive engineering feat I think. It could stand to be about 400 pounds lighter and then it might actually drive like a sports sedan but it also carries 9 airbags.

The gas-electric serial hybrid design is an excellent one; the mechanical transmission is the second most unreliable part of the car, furiously complicated full of about 3000 moving parts and an efficiency loser. tossing all that and using the engine to drive a generator that spins motors on the wheels, like a diesel locomotive, is elegant and with modern motors and gen-sets very efficient.

New cars of any type aren't particularly affordable anymore, new car prices have outstripped inflation and real wage growth by a large margin. about the closest thing that could be described to a "budget" US-made real sports car is the Chevy Camaro with a V6 and manual transmission you can get that for around 32k.

Ford and GM want out of the passenger car business for the most part, the real profit margin is in SUVs and pickups/light trucks. The "crossover" body style has become popular as a do-everything vehicle in part because of the car price vs. wage thing, most families used to be able to afford to have both a sedan and a wagon in the garage.

Reply to
bitrex

Funny, talking about efficiency when an ICE is in the car. Even with a hybrid the ICE has terrible efficiency. That's the problem. Lots of weight and still horribly inefficient.

So what is the first most unreliable part of the car?

--

  Rick C.

  +++ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  +++ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

ys forget to take the dose at dinner. I suspect I am under-dosed, somewhat self-inflicted.

t suppertime. It's easier to remember if you take it with every meal, and i t reduces the urge to overeat. I learned that when I started taking Metform in, but by the time I had been diagnosed with Diabetes, it had already dama ged my already poor vision.

I believe that is what I said, vision is damaged by >>>uncontrolled

Reply to
Rick C

less.

You run joke candidates, and think you are so smart.

nating the fuel tax, and taxing you on the miles you drive. It's about time that the EVs and Biofuel tax cheats start paying their fair share of the c ost for roads and bridges.

Moron buys an EV, then damns everyone who won't. I haven't owned a car in o ver 25 years. Only trucks. The last car was a high powered, retired Sherrif f's cruiser. I've owned smaller cars, but I am tall, and they were painful to drive. Even some trucks are too small for me to drive. My favorite car w as a restored 1966 red GTO that could wrap the speedometer back to the zero pin.

I bought it with a blown engine and rebuilt it. I installed a heavy duty th ree speed automatic transmission in it, and modified the drive train and ch assis to make it fit, in place of the two speed Powerglide transmission. Ga soline was 8.9 cents a gallon for high test, on base, and it wouldn't hold three dollars worth of gasoline.

The latest is a large SUV, because I needed the low chassis, and extra legr oom to be able to get in and out without help. You can stick your electric skateboards where the sun doesn't shine, along with all your lies.

The United States of America is exporting oil, bitch!

Reply to
Michael Terrell

over 25 years. Only trucks. The last car was a high powered, retired Sherr iff's cruiser. I've owned smaller cars, but I am tall, and they were painfu l to drive. Even some trucks are too small for me to drive. My favorite car was a restored 1966 red GTO that could wrap the speedometer back to the ze ro pin.

three speed automatic transmission in it, and modified the drive train and chassis to make it fit, in place of the two speed Powerglide transmission. Gasoline was 8.9 cents a gallon for high test, on base, and it wouldn't hol d three dollars worth of gasoline.

groom to be able to get in and out without help. You can stick your electri c skateboards where the sun doesn't shine, along with all your lies.

How does it feel that every vehicle you've ever owned is pig dog slow compa red to a Tesla? My model X which has plenty of room and carries up to 6 pa ssengers will still stomp on anything you've ever owned. It won't wrap the speedo needle though, doesn't have one.

--

  Rick C.

  --+- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  --+- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

Doesn't mean the transit sector is any less reliant on Saudi oil, America's gasoline and jet fuel refinery infrastructure isn't set up to process light shale oil.

It's set up to refine heavy crude and the Saudi's product is relatively cheap and a perfect match.

Reply to
bitrex

[...]

Name one production vehicle without one built in 1966 or before.

You tell me. Who do you have to try so hard to impress people with overpric ed toys? I enjoyed rebuilding that GTO. The guy that blew the engine did it at a race track. If your artificial penis is so powerful, take it to a dra g strip and race against real vehicles. I have no desire or need to impress any fool. I also owned a Chevy Stepvan for over a decade. Your toy would h ave fit inside, and you could have up to 135 gallons of gasoline, if all fi ve tanks were installed. I'll bet that you couldn't do any repairs at all t o that overpriced beer can. I can still maintain a lot on my pickup truck. I replaced a bad power steering pump a couple years ago. Other than tires a nd a brake job, I used it for over a decade with very few other problems. I t still has the battery I installed no long after I got it, 12 years ago. G o try blowing your smoke up someone elkse's ass, you don't impress me with anything that you post.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

Ah, there's your problem.

Cursitor Doom

Think again! If this had been in force, Obama could never have been president and a key stage in the destruction of America would never have taken place!

Cursitor Doom

Anyone other than native Americans would be citizens.

--

  Rick C.

  -+-+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  -+-+ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

Don't forget the ratings agencies' part in this. They certified those liar loan packages as AAA. It's like you go to your kosher butcher for a pound of sausages, they've been stamped by the Rabbi and all, but when you get them home you find they're full of all sorts of disgusting shit: dog and cat meat, gammelfleisch, dead rats, slugs, turtle rectums, hyena entrails and elephant dung. That may sound a bit exaggerated, but it's exactly what they did with those minced up bundles of bum securities. Bastards.

Cursitor Doom