OT: That didn't take very long!

How soft are they?

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Expensive hot air is still... hot air. Organized hot air... well, if it'll turn a turbine, I'm all for it.

But that would be paying 'way too much attention to... hot air. I'll search on more useful strings, like 'silver solder clearance' or somesuch, and find something worth reading about.

Reply to
whit3rd

ns.

The only 'Precedent' is your willful stupidity. They should pump you full o f Agent Orange. Maybe it would kill all of the crap clogging your mind. Too many good men were affected by Agent Orange to ever joke about it. In that vein, we should just dispose of old chemical and biological weapons by dum ping them in your country?

I served in the US Army at a base where the early weapons were tested. It i s still so contaminated, 50+ years later that it is a restricted area. The ground water was contaminated by radioactive waste, and many who lived and worked there have contacted Thyroid cancer. You fools talk about small nucl ear power plants? That base had one hat was smaller than a city block, and was rated at 20MW, pus live steam to heat the buildings. It could produce e ven more power, but that meant more cooling water that was pumped back into the frozen ground.

Your stupidity is only exceeded by your arrogance.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

Guy thinks he knows everything. You've never both something as a joke? You run joke candidates, and think you are so smart.

There was a new article on the radio a few days ago. It was about eliminating the fuel tax, and taxing you on the miles you drive. It's about time that the EVs and Biofuel tax cheats start paying their fair share of the cost for roads and bridges.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

How many best sellers have you written?

How many books?

Do you own any books?

I have over 5,000 books, and I have run out of room for more. I have that r eport in PDF, so I can zoom in to read it. It is also searchable. I have th ousands of E-books, many of which are duplicates of printed books, so that I can read them on a 24" monitor. My vision is poor, due to my age and Diab etes. It also makes it easy for an occasional typo to slip through.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

No, it will be in the Fantasy section. Along with Witchcraft, and monsters. :)

Reply to
Michael Terrell

t' is already for sale in the bargain bins. I picked up a copy yesterday at an Ollie's closeout store. They had a full case of them sitting on the flo or in their discount books area.

????

They are trade sized paperbacks, so I would say they are about as soft as a book printed on paper can be.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

em

f Love"

se

lished?

ver shut up about how it would destroy our President. The fools are still s creaming IMPEACH!, even though it doesn't even have enough support to make it out of the House of Representatives.

Trump and the Russians. Without the Russian invention Trump probably wouldn 't have won - he got three million fewer popular votes than Hillary did, an d won the crucial small state by a total of 77,000 voters - states where th e Russian interventions on social media had been concetrated.

Dream on. More likely that Trump will get shit-canned in 2020 and spend the next five year get tried and convicted for his various crimes.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Of course, John Larkin thinks that anthropogenic global warming is an example of this kind of mass delusion. His own delusion is that he should believe the nonsense that gets published on denialist web-sites.

Hillary, as Secretary of State, kept her e-mails on a private server. That was rule-breaking.

Trump does break rules, but main\ly because he either doesn't know about them, or finds them inconvenient. That makes him a crook, rather than an innovator.

John Larkin won't understand the distinction.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

John Larkin and Cursitor Doom would be two of our most gullible posters. Cu rsitor Doom recommending "critical thinking" has to be one of the more iron ical posts I've seen here. Point up his defects in critical thinking, and h e kill-files you - John Larkin merely complains about "droning insults" bec ause he can't follow the reasoniing.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Seems unlikely. Trump may be a monster - though that give him more weight than he deserves - but he is unfortunately real, and Mueller's investigation has already put a numer of Trump's colleagues in real prisons, serving real time.

Trump may not be impeachable - the Republicans have a majority in the Senate, and the Tea Party movement got rid of any of them that had any moral sense - but as soon as he stops being President he will be prosecuatable.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

ians.

of Agent Orange. Maybe it would kill all of the crap clogging your mind. T oo many good men were affected by Agent Orange to ever joke about it. In th at vein, we should just dispose of old chemical and biological weapons by d umping them in your country?

"Good men"? What about the good women and children who were also affected? Oh, I guess you only consider the soldiers who were destroying a country and not any of the population who were being targeted. I guess after 50 ye ars and a resolution to the conflict that resulted in reunification of a co untry you still consider them the "enemy"?

is still so contaminated, 50+ years later that it is a restricted area. Th e ground water was contaminated by radioactive waste, and many who lived an d worked there have contacted Thyroid cancer. You fools talk about small nu clear power plants? That base had one hat was smaller than a city block, an d was rated at 20MW, pus live steam to heat the buildings. It could produce even more power, but that meant more cooling water that was pumped back in to the frozen ground.

Ok, you have stated some facts. Where you intending to draw a conclusion? Do you think the military was working with the same degree of care as is r equired by civilian uses of nuclear power? Are you trying to say it is a b ad idea to use small nuclear plants or it's a bad idea to use nuclear at al l?

Your anger is the only point you make. No logic, no reasoning, just angry vitriol.

--

  Rick C.

  + Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

report in PDF, so I can zoom in to read it. It is also searchable. I have thousands of E-books, many of which are duplicates of printed books, so tha t I can read them on a 24" monitor. My vision is poor, due to my age and Di abetes. It also makes it easy for an occasional typo to slip through.

Your vision is poor due to >>>uncontrolled

Reply to
Rick C

[...]

How many good women and children mixed and handed the full strength Agent O range? How many were exposed for prolonged periods to the full strength che micals? The pilots and ground crew were exposed to millions of times higher levels than anyone else.

It is still so contaminated, 50+ years later that it is a restricted area. The ground water was contaminated by radioactive waste, and many who lived and worked there have contacted Thyroid cancer. You fools talk about small nuclear power plants? That base had one hat was smaller than a city block, and was rated at 20MW, pus live steam to heat the buildings. It could produ ce even more power, but that meant more cooling water that was pumped back into the frozen ground.

? Do you think the military was working with the same degree of care as is required by civilian uses of nuclear power? Are you trying to say it is a bad idea to use small nuclear plants or it's a bad idea to use nuclear at all?

You have zero comprehension. That reactor was used at much higher levels th at the nameplate levels, and used up the core in less than half ts rated li fe. Does that give you any clues? Have you ever seen me make any anti-nuke comments?

That 100 square mile base and reserve was used for dangerous experiments wi th experimental weapons, but those not directly connected to them were lied to.

It's quite easy for you to play the self proclaimed genius for your compute r, but you are clueless.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

that report in PDF, so I can zoom in to read it. It is also searchable. I h ave thousands of E-books, many of which are duplicates of printed books, so that I can read them on a 24" monitor. My vision is poor, due to my age an d Diabetes. It also makes it easy for an occasional typo to slip through.

e. My glucose level is typically in the 95 to 105 level. Do you have any mo re lies?

There is a direct connection between blood sugar levels and retinopathy. W hat is your A1C?

--

  Rick C.

  +- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  +- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

full of Agent Orange. Maybe it would kill all of the crap clogging your min d. Too many good men were affected by Agent Orange to ever joke about it. I n that vein, we should just dispose of old chemical and biological weapons by dumping them in your country?

ted? Oh, I guess you only consider the soldiers who were destroying a coun try and not any of the population who were being targeted. I guess after 5

0 years and a resolution to the conflict that resulted in reunification of a country you still consider them the "enemy"?

Orange? How many were exposed for prolonged periods to the full strength c hemicals? The pilots and ground crew were exposed to millions of times high er levels than anyone else.

The pilots and ground crews were only exposed for a relatively short time. The innocent victims were exposed for years.

[...]

It's not a matter of comprehension if you don't draw any conclusions. You haven't said why you are educating us on nuclear reactor history.

with experimental weapons, but those not directly connected to them were li ed to.

ter, but you are clueless.

You still have not said what your beef is.

--

  Rick C.

  --- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  --- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

it

e that report in PDF, so I can zoom in to read it. It is also searchable. I have thousands of E-books, many of which are duplicates of printed books, so that I can read them on a 24" monitor. My vision is poor, due to my age and Diabetes. It also makes it easy for an occasional typo to slip through.

ide. My glucose level is typically in the 95 to 105 level. Do you have any more lies?

What is your A1C?

Typically 7.0.

I have had vision problems since grade school. I've worn glasses for close to 60 years. My A1C was at 11.0 when first diagnosed with Diabetes almost 2

0 years ago. It has been in control since then. You aren't a doctor,so stop trying to diagnose people online. Now go away with your crap.
Reply to
Michael Terrell

A large proportion of the Republican electorate believes it's the government's job to round up the people they don't like and gas and shoot them and their families and fill up mass graves in the name of Jesus.

More likely Trump will be demanded removed by his own party for making vague promises that he was amenable to final solutions and yet not rapidly issuing executive orders to that effect. What a heel-dragger!

Reply to
bitrex

Design something. Post some schematics and pics. We can have some fun with that.

lunatic fringe electronics