OT: That didn't take very long!

The printed version of the Far Left's oh so highly prized 'Muller Report' is already for sale in the bargain bins. I picked up a copy yesterday at an Ollie's closeout store. They had a full case of them sitting on the floor in their discount books area.

Re: OT: That didn't take very long!

Sounds about as popular as Brian Griffin's "Faster than the speed of Love"
:-)

Re: OT: That didn't take very long!

Sounds like a reasonable price for a work prepared at taxpayer expense
and it also got a right-winger to pick up a book so...mission accomplished?

Re: OT: That didn't take very long!
ve"
d?

I didn't buy it to read, I bought it to piss of a couple fools who never sh
ut up about how it would destroy our President. The fools are still screami
ng IMPEACH!, even though it doesn't even have enough support to make it out
 of the House of Representatives.

Re: OT: That didn't take very long!
On a sunny day (Sun, 16 Jun 2019 08:55:08 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Michael

On your 'Precedent' alias Agent Orange
he is as horrible to the rest of the world as Israel is to the Palestinians.

Carry on like this USof A... and get what you ask for.
That is the consensus in the still free world.

Re: OT: That didn't take very long!
@dont-email.me:

Here is another singular opinion asshole thinking he speaks for an
entire group, or worse 'everybody', or in this case, the dope thinks he
speaks for 'everybody else'.

  So stupid it is even statistically retarded.  Your claim is worse
than random coin tosses it is so far off.
  Sure there are bent perspectives out there, but they don't match
yours.  Or at least, like yours, none that matter.

Re: OT: That didn't take very long!
On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 16:30:44 GMT, Jan Panteltje

If the Palestinians want a state, why don't they declare a state?
That's what Israel did.

Actually, they'd have to declare two states. And immediately declare
war on one another.

lunatic fringe electronics

Re: OT: That didn't take very long!
ns.

The only 'Precedent' is your willful stupidity. They should pump you full o
f Agent Orange. Maybe it would kill all of the crap clogging your mind. Too
 many good men were affected by Agent Orange to ever joke about it. In that
 vein, we should just dispose of old chemical and biological weapons by dum
ping them in your country?

I served in the US Army at a base where the early weapons were tested. It i
s still so contaminated, 50+ years later that it is a restricted area. The
ground water was contaminated by radioactive waste, and many who lived and
worked there have contacted Thyroid cancer. You fools talk about small nucl
ear power plants? That base had one hat was smaller than a city block, and
was rated at 20MW, pus live steam to heat the buildings. It could produce e
ven more power, but that meant more cooling water that was pumped back into
 the frozen ground.

Your stupidity is only exceeded by your arrogance.

Re: OT: That didn't take very long!
ians.
 of Agent Orange. Maybe it would kill all of the crap clogging your mind. T
oo many good men were affected by Agent Orange to ever joke about it. In th
at vein, we should just dispose of old chemical and biological weapons by d
umping them in your country?

"Good men"?  What about the good women and children who were also affected?
  Oh, I guess you only consider the soldiers who were destroying a country
and not any of the population who were being targeted.  I guess after 50 ye
ars and a resolution to the conflict that resulted in reunification of a co
untry you still consider them the "enemy"?

 is still so contaminated, 50+ years later that it is a restricted area. Th
e ground water was contaminated by radioactive waste, and many who lived an
d worked there have contacted Thyroid cancer. You fools talk about small nu
clear power plants? That base had one hat was smaller than a city block, an
d was rated at 20MW, pus live steam to heat the buildings. It could produce
 even more power, but that meant more cooling water that was pumped back in
to the frozen ground.

Ok, you have stated some facts.  Where you intending to draw a conclusion?
 Do you think the military was working with the same degree of care as is r
equired by civilian uses of nuclear power?  Are you trying to say it is a b
ad idea to use small nuclear plants or it's a bad idea to use nuclear at al
l?

Your anger is the only point you make.  No logic, no reasoning, just angry
vitriol.

--

  Rick C.

  + Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Re: OT: That didn't take very long!
ll of Agent Orange. Maybe it would kill all of the crap clogging your mind.
 Too many good men were affected by Agent Orange to ever joke about it. In
that vein, we should just dispose of old chemical and biological weapons by
 dumping them in your country?
d?  Oh, I guess you only consider the soldiers who were destroying a countr
y and not any of the population who were being targeted.  I guess after 50
years and a resolution to the conflict that resulted in reunification of a
country you still consider them the "enemy"?

How many good women and children mixed and handed the full strength Agent O
range? How many were exposed for prolonged periods to the full strength che
micals? The pilots and ground crew were exposed to millions of times higher
 levels than anyone else.

It is still so contaminated, 50+ years later that it is a restricted area.
The ground water was contaminated by radioactive waste, and many who lived
and worked there have contacted Thyroid cancer. You fools talk about small
nuclear power plants? That base had one hat was smaller than a city block,
and was rated at 20MW, pus live steam to heat the buildings. It could produ
ce even more power, but that meant more cooling water that was pumped back
into the frozen ground.
?  Do you think the military was working with the same degree of care as is
 required by civilian uses of nuclear power?  Are you trying to say it is a
 bad idea to use small nuclear plants or it's a bad idea to use nuclear at
all?

You have zero comprehension. That reactor was used at much higher levels th
at the nameplate levels, and used up the core in less than half ts rated li
fe. Does that give you any clues? Have you ever seen me make any anti-nuke
comments?

That 100 square mile base and reserve was used for dangerous experiments wi
th experimental weapons, but those not directly connected to them were lied
 to.

It's quite easy for you to play the self proclaimed genius for your compute
r, but you are clueless.

Re: OT: That didn't take very long!
full of Agent Orange. Maybe it would kill all of the crap clogging your min
d. Too many good men were affected by Agent Orange to ever joke about it. I
n that vein, we should just dispose of old chemical and biological weapons
by dumping them in your country?
ted?  Oh, I guess you only consider the soldiers who were destroying a coun
try and not any of the population who were being targeted.  I guess after 5
0 years and a resolution to the conflict that resulted in reunification of
a country you still consider them the "enemy"?
 Orange? How many were exposed for prolonged periods to the full strength c
hemicals? The pilots and ground crew were exposed to millions of times high
er levels than anyone else.

The pilots and ground crews were only exposed for a relatively short time.
 The innocent victims were exposed for years.

[...]

It's not a matter of comprehension if you don't draw any conclusions.  You
haven't said why you are educating us on nuclear reactor history.

with experimental weapons, but those not directly connected to them were li
ed to.
ter, but you are clueless.

You still have not said what your beef is.

--

  Rick C.

  --- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Re: OT: That didn't take very long!

Gotcha.

I bought it to piss of a couple fools who never shut up about how it
would destroy our President. The fools are still screaming IMPEACH!,
even though it doesn't even have enough support to make it out of the
House of Representatives.

The President would've been destroyed a long time ago, simply on
principle, in a country in which half the population wasn't as half
brain-dead as he is - it would've hardly required a 700 page document.

Regardless works prepared by employees of the Federal government in the
capacity of their official duties are in the public domain anyway so who
exactly would be entitled to the profits on a non bargain-priced report

Re: OT: That didn't take very long!

Why don't you try a country you'll like more.

Re: OT: That didn't take very long!

Ever been to Cozumel? Crystal blue waters, warm sand beaches, cheap and
excellent food, gorgeous women in bikinis everywhere? oh shit please! oh
no don't make me go!

Re: OT: That didn't take very long!

He already lives in New England.  That's about as far from the United
States as you can get.

Re: OT: That didn't take very long!
On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 08:55:08 -0700 (PDT), Michael Terrell

The Impeach Trump movement started before he was inaugurated. Some
people won't forgive him for beating Hillary.

lunatic fringe electronics

Re: OT: That didn't take very long!

A sane electorate would've canned him the minute he started rambling on
about how he could shoot one of them instead they seemed to like him
more. "oh, pick me!" lol

Re: OT: That didn't take very long!

FIVE MORE YEARS!

lunatic fringe electronics

Re: OT: That didn't take very long!

Don't need five years to fire everyone competent in one's administration
he's done a great job of it in under 3.

Re: OT: That didn't take very long!
em
f Love"
se
lished?
ver shut up about how it would destroy our President. The fools are still s
creaming IMPEACH!, even though it doesn't even have enough support to make
it out of the House of Representatives.

Lol!

Site Timeline