OT: That "Caravan"

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You can see the xrays of Jolton Joe's bone spurs online.

You really are one pathetic f*ck. What part of THERE ARE NO XRAYS of the DONNYTARD's bone spurs, because the LYING BASTARD does not now, nor did he EVER have any do you not understand.

Reply to
DLUNU

Paying conservative Christians to vote Republican through entitlement spending works great with white people I don't see why they don't do the same thing with immigrant Catholics. Missed opportunity here

Reply to
bitrex

bitrex wrote in news:yqhUD.64186$ snipped-for-privacy@fx22.iad:

You guys are Twilight Zone level idiots.

Your parents should be shot for raising you dopes to be so stupid.

Reply to
DLUNU

Says AlwaysWrong. Read correctly, that's praise.

Robert Plomin would perhaps argue that our parents should have been shot fo r giving us the wrong genes. His studies suggest that it's the genes that m atter, and that - at least in advanced industrial countries - subsequent nu ture doesn't make much difference.

Of course we get half our genes from each parent, and each child (other tha n pairs of identical twins) gets a somewhat different selection so the pare nts don't actually have a choice that they could have exercised.

DLUNU doesn't know much, so - once again - his prescription wouldn't serve any useful purpose. This would seem to be generally true, but he's not goin g to take this opinion on board.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

The super-serious type is such a drag. Cheer up, Mr. Grinch:

Reply to
bitrex