OT: Sweden: anarchy spreads outside Stockholm (2023 Update)

you should be thankful anyone takes the time out of their day to address your OT shitposting in any way whatsoever, I think you're very ungrateful.

Reply to
bitrex

Ever looked in a mirror, ShortBit?

Reply to
krw

But people from countries where darker skin tones are more common all seem to look totally uncivilised to Cursitor Doom. Lot of them aren't even Christian.

Krw hasn't actually noticed that Cursitor Doom exclusively posts links to right wing fake news, which is a sin that Bitrex doesn't commit.

John Larkin is the only other poster in the same category, but his links are to climate change denialist fake news which reflects the same sort of level of gullibility, but in a different area.

This is all way above the level of cognitive processing that krw can manage, so he does produce some particularly absurd failures of discrimination, but this particular one is unusually risible.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Yeah, let us know when Sweden falls.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

To really understand the similarities, and talk about them with the proper furor and indignation, requires participation in Operation Chickenhawk.

Who needs first-hand experience with communist aggression when you can read about it in books and troll and harrass "communists" safe at home instead?

Reply to
bitrex

"Nope no sir don't need to be over there I'm doing a very important job! I'm keeping America safe from the ahh..."communists" in Pennsylvania! Yeah, that's it. Communists! They're everywhere at all the colleges and stuff. I probably better to go to college to ah, fight them, too."

Reply to
bitrex

OMG! Is the white women's okay?! Are the Starbuck's safe?

--
Dinsdale
Reply to

I am with you on this Mr. Doom :-).

Unfortunately, leftists like to conflate characteristics like religion/political ideology with race in their non ceasing efforts to impose their own fascist doctrines on those that truly value freedom and that such freedom cannot be sustained by having polices that have one cutting one's own throat.

Just finished watching the CH4 account of Sweden's current political status. Ahmm...

-- Kevin Aylward

- SuperSpice

Kevin Aylward

he

dom

Indeed, Sweden is going down the tubes:

tical-outline

Unlike the US which has a very stable form of government, and their chief executive is a model of coherent communication and openness.

John ;-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

So say the BBC