OT: Sweden: anarchy spreads outside Stockholm (2023 Update)

Way to ruin a once fine country!

Cursitor Doom

OMG! Are all the white women okay?! Is the Starbucks safe?

Reply to
bitrex

Indeed, the UK is also having trouble! You should leave while you are still safe!

John

Reply to
John Robertson

Riot in Vancouver, Canada! Time to shut the country down!

What will we do?

Oh, NO! There are anarchists in France!!!

We are all DOOMED!

John

Reply to
John Robertson

Bad things happen when you import a lot of young men from countries where gang rape is a team sport.

--

John Larkin   Highland Technology, Inc   trk

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Well they'll have to add the US to the list I guess

Reply to
bitrex

When truck drivers rioted in the 1970s over gas rationing and burned cars and blocked roadways I think most Americans liked it. Freedom! Kick in doors and break shit! That's the way to get stuff done when dealing with the government!

Oh shit the people doing it aren't white!!!!! Shit!!!!!!! send in the nerve gas please save us government!!!

Reply to
bitrex

"Cursitor Doom" is used to living the silver-spoon life in some sedate backwater of the UK he's never been to the 'hood in the US where you get to see cars stripped and listen to gunfire crackle in the distance every Fri and Saturday night and admire the police tape and blood on the pavement a block away where one of your neighbors got lit up.

he'd probably shit his pants. In any case America seems to have somehow plodded along regardless, I hear it's even great nowadays.

Reply to
bitrex

I'd add public lynchings resulting in strange fruit hanging from the trees.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

It pays to know who you're up against and the facilitators of this anarchy are closer to home than decent people would like to think.

Cursitor Doom

"The channel has been noted for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories."

Just the kind of nonsense that has Cursitor Doom creaming his pants.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

"The channel has been noted for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theorie s."

It's not surprising that John Larkin - always a gullible sucker for conspir acy theories - confuses a refugee influx from Syria (driven by the antics o f kind of right-wing dictator that right-wing Americans seem to favour) as some kind of deliberate importation of people with an imagined cultural bac kground.

If gang rape were a team sport in Syria - it isn't - you'd could reasonably expect that John Larkin would be able to post league tables comparing the performance of his imagined teams.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Trump says that he wants to make it great again - implying that it was great sometime in the past - but Trump is a notorious liar.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Cursitor Doom back up his unreliable source of information designed to appeal to gullible right-wing twits like him with more unreliable information from ZeroHedge, which is equally active in the business of titillating gullible twits like Cursitor Doom.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Surely that says more about the state of the US than Cursitor Doom?

From my side of the pond the US does seem to be in a downward social spiral.

Reply to
Waussie

He doesn't have any actual ideas about anything, he just knows what he doesn't like i.e. the left and people who aren't white. Not really an uncommon mentality.

Reply to
bitrex

Also the violent crime rate in the US has been in a more-or-less steady decline for ~40 years it was actually worse when America was great. I'm pushing 40 and I've only been nearby two street-shootings with fatalities that I can recall pretty good eh?

Reply to
bitrex

I've no doubt, but that's two more than me and the US homicide rate is several times that in the UK.

OTOH, maybe I ought to count being showered with glass when I was 12 months old, because some citizen took a potshot at the streetcar in Pittsburgh.

That was the /straw/ that convinced my parents they didn't want to bring up their kid in the USA, so they "unemmigrated".

Reply to
Tom Gardner

He does come across as a wannabe American. Probably still dresses up in the cowboy outfit his mum bought him for his 21st birthday.

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

Ya it's what you call being "Internet-hard" or "Mall Ninja."

Reply to
bitrex