OT: Sunday Morning Food for Thought

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

"It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness." -James Barrie

And here's an example of their Slowman-like fudging of the facts... ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

"It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness." -James Barrie

These people are not true Liberals, though, Jim. They're Slomanites that have usurped the term for their own iniquitous purposes.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Yeah, I agree with the article.

Remember when a bunch of the "alt-right" were convinced Podesta was running a child sex-trafficking ring out of a D.C. pizza parlor? To the point that some guys would run around with hidden cameras? I think one of them got arrested for trespassing.

LOL

What was it that Hillary was guilty of again and needed to be locked up for? I honestly can't remember, I've been too distracted by the overwhelming mountain of evidence that Team Trump was in constant contact with Russia and the dozens of ex attorney generals and legal scholars who are swayed by that evidence.

Meanwhile the Right has...guys running around in pizza parlors looking for kids in basements or something lol

Reply to
bitrex

townhall.com, World Net Daily, InfoWars, etc. should just be consolidated into one site called WingNuts.com

It would save on bandwidth

Reply to
bitrex

Immersing your head in a five-gallon bucket of salt water would save an enormous amount of bandwidth >:-} ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

"It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness." -James Barrie

There's that echo chamber effect.

*What* evidence? There's a lot of smoke put out by the lib media, but no fire.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

ROTFLMAO!! True, Jim. It would also improve the s/n ratio of this group considerably. ;->

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Yep. It would spare us not only twisted leftist noise, but hare-brained circuit schemes as well >:-} ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

"It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness." -James Barrie

Climate scientists only dance to the tune of the "lib media." Apparently so do university legal scholars, former attorney generals, John McCain...honestly, who isn't dancing to their tune.

But the best evidence of wrongdoing is simply Trump himself - he can't keep his stories straight on much of anything. That's how my friend who's a defense lawyer demolishes, say, people who bring false sexual assault charges against his client. Simply get them on the stand, ask probing questions, ask the same question in different ways, present evidence that shows that in the past they said something different than what they're saying now. Eventually they get so tangled up in their own web of truths, half-truths, and outright lies they don't know which way is up or down anymore.

"There you have it, ladies and gentlemen of the jury. The plaintiff has no idea what they're talking about. They seem to have no idea what's true and what isn't. For what reason should their claims be trusted?"

Works like clockwork most times. Works fine on defendants too. Someone who can't keep their stories straight really doesn't deserve reasonable doubt most of the time, unless they're pleading some kind of impairment or insanity. Any version of events the prosecution can give which fit the facts independently known in such a situation is certainly as reasonable as any other.

Fact is in the overwhelming majority of criminal cases there is no "smoking gun evidence", no DNA sample, no surveillance camera footage or written documentation of a crime having taken place. People still are found guilty all the time without it and it's unnecessary. It all comes down to whether a defendant is judged credible.

Trump administration can't keep their stories straight. Not credible.

Reply to
bitrex

There was as little physical evidence for Clinton's "wrongdoing" as Trump's. But it's irrelevant. If Trump is judged not to be credible and enough powerful people are willing to move on the situation, then it will be moved on. All claims of "but you don't have any fire!" will be for nothing.

There's little room for worrying about claims of hypocrisy with politics at this level; nobody really cares. If there's momentum enough to move against Trump on simply circumstantial evidence and lack of credibility it will happen. If it didn't happen to Clinton for exactly the same amount of lack of evidence and lack of credibility then as Roger Stone might say: "Sorry, tough break."

Reply to
bitrex

America is mainly a sham of a country constructed on lies, filled with redneck sociopaths like Jim Thompson. The fist important thing to realize for one's own sanity is that it's completely irrelevant what they thing about things. The second is that most normal people would drown themselves in a bucket to get away, if it were the only remaining option.

Reply to
bitrex

There is no evidence, just rumors and snarky editorials.

If there were any real evidence, it would have been leaked to the Washington Post by now.

So, who killed Seth Rich? Why? His death is no rumor.

lunatic fringe electronics

What amazes me is that almost everyone in a courtroom is sworn to tell the truth, on penalty of perjury, except the lawyers, who are paid to lie.

I've known (and dated) a bunch of lawywrs. It twists them.

lunatic fringe electronics

I went on a couple dates with women who were lawyers when I was single. The reaction I had both times was "Get me out of here" after about 5 minutes.

I date one of those worthless unionized liberal English professors now, it's pretty great

Reply to
bitrex

The best evidence of being a liar is behaving like one!

Probably just a random guy, like JFK. Simplest explanation.

Reply to
bitrex

Muggers are literally the dumbest people on earth, willing to put their lives at enormous risk over pocket change. Think they're not dumb/high enough to a) shoot someone and b) not take the money? Heh

Reply to
bitrex

He was shot twice in the back, apparently by two guys. Nothing was taken. Seth was likely the WikiLeaks source. None of the big lefty news sources will mention *that* rumor.

lunatic fringe electronics

I stuck around a bit longer than that. Law is all about power and winning and losing and money. It especially twists women, I think, who don't fit into the testosterone-saturated power game.

Mo is a Speech Pathologist. She does an enormous amount of good for real people. I like that.

lunatic fringe electronics

I didn't see anything about two guys, but the point is I think it's a hard pill to swallow for guys who are at the top level of the game to think that some drunk/high mugger can walk up to them in the middle of the night in a fairly nice neighborhood, demand money, the victim cops an attitude, struggles, and gets two slugs in the back for their trouble and then the mugger panics and runs without even taking anything. . The person was this well known, prestigious person and there must be some greater significance to their death, proportional to the significance of their life. Nope, that's it. 15 second struggle, two shots, blam, gone.

That's the way it is on the streets, man. Wrong place, wrong time, that's how quick it ends.

Reply to
bitrex