OT: Strange Man

rickman wrote on 9/2/2017 8:30 PM:

I just saw another clip of Trump praising the Coast Guard, this time relating to saving lives from Irma. He literally can't form complete sentences as he tries to talk about the acts of the Coast Guard flying into the storm. After struggling several times he finally says they improved their brand. Really? Trump sees the Presidency as marketing?

?What they've done ? I mean, they've gone right into that, and you never know. When you go in there, you don't know if you're going to come out. They are really ? if you talk about branding, no brand has improved more than the United States Coast Guard,?

Is marketing the only way Trump can view the US Government?

--
Rick C

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
rickman

Forming messages that meet your satisfaction must not be the needed ingredients for being successful.. Get the message or do I need to spell it out for you?

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

I get that you seem to be incapable of understanding the topic of discussion. I would say you are Trump's target audience.

--
Rick C

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to