OT: Strange Man

Like I said, you leftys are sooo stupid, you can't tell the difference between Trump and Bernie. Amazing.

Reply to
krw

In what sense does suggesting that Trump might be played into endorsing a tax credit for Volt by calling it a Trumpmobile involve a confusion between Trump and Bernie Sanders?

Bernie might endorse a tax credit on electric cars - probably not, since tax credits tend to be inequitable

but he isn't an egomaniac, and calling the Volt the Sandersmobile wouldn't suck him in.

Krw does produce some cretinous comments, but this is even dumber than most of his contributions.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Must be German, doesn't "do" comedy.

"THATS THE JOKE"

Reply to
bitrex

A defining characteristic of egomania is an inability to put oneself in the position of someone else and try to think like that person does the way a good chess player or football coach does - for the egomaniac that's a humiliating experience at cross-purposes with the focus on the self. So they don't have experience with what the military might call objective "red team analysis" or playing the devil's advocate.

An egomaniac also lives in a fantasy world, where good fortune happens to them because it is destined to be so. Lack of objectivity + magical thinking = easily duped

Reply to
bitrex

Why would Trump want to be prosecuted for treason?

So if he was born in Kenya, how did he become President of the US For eight years? I'm interesting in hearing your delusional spin on this one.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman

True. But I said " could " . I did not say ' anyone knows they are being played. "

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

You need to do more work on your language comprehension. If they could tell that they were being played, they would know that they were being played.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

ll that they were being played, they would know that they were being played .

Funny, I was thinking the same of you.

Lots of people were played by Bernie Madoff. They did not realise that they were being played. But many of them might have done a little checking if someone had suggested to them that they might be being played. So to me one can not know they are being played, but if prompted will think about it an d realise that they were being played.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

e:

tell that they were being played, they would know that they were being play ed.

You do like your self-serving delusions.

ey were being played. But many of them might have done a little checking i f someone had suggested to them that they might be being played. So to me o ne can not know they are being played, but if prompted will think about it and realise that they were being played.

That's roughly what I was saying, and what you were explicitly denying.

" I would think anyone could tell if they were being played even if they did not know the motive. " Like I said, your English comprehensions sucks, and your grasp of reality i s flawed.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Or reject your suggestion outright, claiming that you're jealous, or some such. Denial, and all that.

Reply to
krw

Many of his victims were likely aware, but probably also believed themselves to be at the top of the pyramid, rather than at the bottom. Whoops!

The average hustler/scam artist finds it inconceivable that he himself could be scammed. In fact they make the easiest targets

Reply to
bitrex

simplest explanation: many of his victims knew full well it was shady; what they didn't expect was to be on the losing end of the scam.

Reply to
bitrex

How about an archived 2004 Kenyan newspaper article?

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Right, I'd forgotten about that one.

"Jeri Ryan described one as 'a bizarre club with cages, whips and other apparatus hanging from the ceiling.'" Damn, Jack, that's some messed-up stuff you're into. Wonder what the so-called Moral Majority thought about that one.

Anyway who's "Barrack Obama"?

Reply to
bitrex

SUCKER!

Jasen Betts

Less interesting than the Disney version:

Reply to
whit3rd

You are a Liberal fool to believe anything on Snopes. It is nothing more than a group of liberals who publish things to make Democrats look good. Do some real research, and you will see for yourself.

Archive.org archives the internet. It crawls the internet and takes snapshots of as many websites as it can.

That story was published in 2004, long before Obama was put into the Oval office.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The liberals have the advantage that they can publish things that are true and verifiable, and the Democrats still look good.

Cutting and pasting a lie into Kenyan newspaper article didn't make the birthers look any more convincing (to anybody less gullible than you).

So what? He was a Democrat even back then, and the right wanted to smear him anyway they could. Does the name Karl Rove ring any bells with you?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

The issue is that TRUMP is too complex for the simple minded!

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Well, Jamie is our local representative of the simple-minded, as well as the wrong-headed.

Sadly, Trump isn't complicated enough to do the job that the - clearly defective - US electoral college system has thrust upon him.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to