OT: Statement by Charlottesville Protest Organiser

The guy's name is Jason Kessler. This is what he wanted to say after Saturday's incident but was unable to due to being shouted down and attacked by a mob of Leftists. You won't see this on any MSM outlet for obvious reasons. Best watch now before it gets pulled!

Cursitor Doom

It was one of his guys that drove a car into a group of counter-protestors, killing one of them. The police don't seem to have done a great job of kee ping the two groups separated, but if one of your people has just committed a terrorist murder, it doesn't pay to spend time blaming the police, who c an't really be expected to cope with somebody suddenly driving at speed in to a bunch of people on foot

Cursitor Doom doesn't seem to understand there are some situations where th e only civilised thing to say is how unfortunate that it was that somebody got killed.

But then again Cursitor Doom doesn't seem to have much idea what civilisati on is about, and he won't learn it by reading the Daily Mail.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Here's another angle:

He needs bodyguards, people who can break skulls and ribs of those weakling aged hippie types trying to mob him.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Jeez, what he had to say wasn't so bad as to justify that sort of treatment. They're behaving like a pack of wild dogs. :(

Reply to
Chris

That's been the story of this whole event. Bunches of thugs posing as counter protesters physically and feloniously mobbing the monument preservationists. They're just as bad as the worst examples of Trump supporters, and too damned dumb to know it.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

"pack of wild dogs", an apt description of regressives (nee progressive)

Since the mayor of Lexington, KY, has announced that confederate statues are I coming down I plan to start a campaign to 'just stay on I64'. skip spending your tourist money in pansy-town Lexington >:-} ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Paranoid ranting

Reply to
bitrex

He's such an egomaniac that he thinks anyone gave a shit about him prior to his buddies killing someone.

Reply to
bitrex

Fine. You have seen the clip this time (presumably) and that is your personal take on it, which is totally fine. The important thing is that he can finally get his side of the story across and people can make up their own minds about the validity, or otherwise, of his statement. That is what free speech is all about, and it's vital to a properly functioning democracy worthy of the name.

Cursitor Doom

This video seems to support his contention that the police seem unwilling to protect him. It was hard to see with the camera dropping down periodically, but it looked like the state police were more worried about him stepping on the shrubbery than the person/people attacking him.

--

Rick C
Reply to

ling aged hippie types trying to mob him.

ly,

on

That's exactly it, the police are witnessing all kinds of crimes and doing nothing about it. They will be sued, enforcing the law is not an option, it 's a duty for them. You try taking a swing at someone in front of a police officer and see what happens, that idiot will kill you if necessary to take you into custody.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Kentucky was never part of the CSA, just goes to show how stupid they are, along with sending those miscreants and rejects to Congress, McConnell and Paul.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Yup, anyone can say pretty much anything they like on YT.

Reply to
bitrex

And long may that continue. Here's where censorship leads:

Cursitor Doom

Indeed. All speech should be free to live on YT, with all the other "important videos."

Reply to
bitrex

That's the theory...

Unless you're an Antifa "protestor" whacking someone in the face with a bike lock. Then they can't see you at all.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752