OT: Spotted Eleswhere

Two of Australia's finest:

I remember Rod and also Phil Allison from Aus.electronics and Aus.hifi. Nasty pieces of work.

[?]notinferno[S] 1 point 1 year ago

Ohh I remember Phil. Mean like Rod but thick as a post. I wonder if he became a senator.

[?]L1ttl3J1m 1 point 1 year ago

Could be...

[?]notinferno[S] 2 points 1 year ago

Ha. Rod's not that stupid.

Cursitor Doom

What're you reading up on and musing about dudes on the Internet for, anyway? You lookin' for a date or something?

Reply to
bitrex