OT Speaking of names from the s.e.d. past- RSW-- WTF?

My comment was a joke, in that, he's not here, he must not like us. I welcome him back anytime.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Consider the source. AlwaysWrong is wrong, as always.

Reply to
krw

He was replying to AlwaysWrong. Yours was clearly tongue-in-cheek.

Reply to
krw

I miss John Fields.

And I even miss Robert.

And I miss the combination of John Fields and Robert, in small doses.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

But that's a completely different issue. The point is he shouldn't have to be poor while he's alive.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Karma is a mean bitch, you little karma devoid bitch. That's OK. Your remaining beat count is waning. Your personality waned years ago. That is your problem. You f***ed yourself with your bent personality years ago.

Reply to
DLUNU

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in news:q1htko$sju$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Rich

John Fields was one of the only intelligent posters in the group.

The list is very short, and a few that might find themselves on it f*ck that up by jumping on the KRW mentality bandwagon.

doses.

Is that gay or just a stupid attempt at humor.

(the answer is simply 'yes')

Reply to
DLUNU

The aches and pains may be part of the human condition, but the extreme economic problems as a result are not. They are (in the affluent west, at least) an American condition.

Reply to
David Brown

He's regular here still but uses a different name.

John Woodgate and Tony Williams RIP.

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

Yes, John and Tony. Tony and I had some great long threads, where we were both calculating, building and measuring stuff on the bench. Often he would say, I was thinking, ... and then some striking revelation would follow, that would inspire me to make go back to the bench and make changes, that would lead to more posts.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Bob Wilson was a great contributor when it came to switch mode power supplies

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Yes. I had some very enjoyable times reading yours and Tony's posts.

Thanks

Reply to
Steve Wilson

And of course the late great Vlad Vassilievsky.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

Running away is not great. But I make this comment on raw speculation which may be wrong.

Reply to
bulegoge

And Harry Delamano.

--Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
speff

His trademark was "you pathetic uneducated psycho riffraff tyrannical scum" and such, mostly aimed at John Fields.

I don't think the same Robert has been around since about 2003.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Nothing to do with great contributors, but funny thread:

At one time, there was a regular at SED that ran out of arguments, created a alias NG profile, and began discussing with himself, of coarse agreeing with his own opinions. One here tracked down the IP and exposed him.

Sorry, but I cannot remember the name of the schizophrenic

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

He's changed a bit for sure. He's here and contributing regularly, and personally, I'm glad.

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

Nah, AlwaysWrong, you're *Y* little bitch. You _can't_ resist.

Just because you're already brain-dead, AlwaysWrong, doesn't mean you don't have a finite beat count.

You're too funny!

Reply to
krw

Harry was still posting here as of last April.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs