OT: Some bad news for the enemies of Truth

[snip]

Man! You are the most ignorant person I have ever encountered in my

77 years.

Check out University of Missouri, Columbia, for "bad for business"...

"Freshman enrollment at the Columbia campus, the system's flagship, has fallen by more than 35 percent in the two years since."

The best thing we could do to counter the ANTIFA aka "Anti-freedom Assholes" is stop Federal funding to ALL colleges and universities. Maybe also kill the Federal guaranteed student loan program.

Then kick-back and watch the fun >:-} ...Jim Thompson

300 Million Americans don't read NYT, WaPo, Huffington Post, CNN,
USA Today, Time, NewsWeek, or any other left-wing propaganda
machine, and don't give a flying @#$% what their or their reader's
opinions are. Likewise the leftist Hollywood "Star" parrots.

I don't know, Slow_Man is a running neck and neck.

Reply to
M Philbrook

Seems like potential black students didn't want to attend a university with an apathetic administration, and white students either didn't want to feel guilty by association, or would have preferred things the way it was.

Don't know what it has to do with the original topic as it seems to be related to the administration. School enrollment declines and schools go out of business all the time for all sorts of reasons. Point was they hardly need one more.

The fun of...Americans being less educated than they are already?

Reply to
bitrex

Cool story

Reply to
bitrex

Sorry, actually this was the cool story

Reply to
bitrex

But he doesn't see Slowman's posts. I wouldn't either if you didn't respond to them.

Reply to
krw

" the campus has been shunned by students and families put off by, dependin g on their viewpoint, a culture of racism or one where protesters run amok. "

That's one point of view. Of course, with many less students able to affor d university fees, quite a few universities would be forced to shut down, a nd the undergraduate numbers would be even more dominated by half-wits who could only get in because their parents paid for massive coaching to get th em through the entrance tests, and could pay the massive university fees ch arged by those universities who could keep on going without federal funding .

Of course the University of Missouri is a land-grant college, supported by the federallycontrolled land that was given to the state to be sold to crea te endowments funds for the university. I wonder if Jim wants to see that u ndone?

The US has always imported a lot of technically trained graduates, but as i t has become a less attractive place to live, these numbers have dwindled, and the ones that do come only stay long enough to get their English langua ge skills polished. The US isn't a great place to raise kids, and if you ar en't going to able to afford a university education for those that do grow up there it becomes even less attractive.

most_Always_Do_Better

Jim Thompson is a post-child for the less attractive face of America. He do esn't seem to be aware of this, or how his prescriptions would make it even less attractive.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

As if Jamie knew enough to be in a position to call anybody ignorant. Jim is tolerably clever, if out of touch with reality, while Jamie is simply dim.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to