OT: Slowman Exposed...

Krw is definitely on another planet - one where everything that krw thinks is true, and anybody who disagrees with him is not just wrong, but knowingly wrong, and just doing to aggravate krw.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Projection on your part as ever:

Cursitor Doom

You haven't been following krw's posts carefully enough - which is an entirely rational behaviour. It worries me that I know as much about him as I do.

I have been known to be wrong, and have admitted I've been wrong. Try projecting that onto krw's behaviour.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

en

-D

s is true, and anybody who disagrees with him is not just wrong, but knowin gly wrong, and just doing to aggravate krw.

sounds a lot like the planet you are on ;)

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen