OT: Slowman Exposed...

Aha! A full-fledged leftist exposed. ...Jim Thompson

           Liberalism: Religion for the Simple-Minded

You're trolling, right? You cannot possibly be serious.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Fully-fledged lunatic more like.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Baltimore City, no less. ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

DEMOCRAT

The Party of Sexual Deviants, COP Haters, College Students with Phenomenal Ignorance, and Unions Covering for Bad Teachers

Cursitor Doom is fond of his pernicous delusions. Quite how he could have a voided noticing that Donald Trump is a card-carrying narcissist is difficul t to understand - maybe you have to walk past buildings labelled "Trump Tow er" to feel the full impact of the egomania.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

More accurately, somebody who doesn't share Jim-out-of-touch-with-reality-Thompson's favourite delusions.

Cursitor Doom does seem to be a deluded lunatic. One of his more pathetic delusions is that he is one of a few voices of sanity in a sea of lunacy.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Wow, that is so ghetto I'll bet all the trendies are moving there. ;-)

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Those towers are phallic symbols - a reflection of Trump's enormous penis. But hey, if you've got it, flaunt it.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

It's called indecent exposure, and you can get locked up for it.

It does look as if Trump is going to get locked up for something equally anti-social, if less sexually charged.

Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to
bill.sloman

charity.html

And you believe this rubbish of course. The New York Times: 'the (toilet) paper of record.' The first thing Trump needs to do on gaining office is to set about the bent mainstream media organisations and putting the lying bastards out of business.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

We need a SCOTUS ruling on the first amendment asserting that freedom of the press does not include lying/fabricating. ...Jim Thompson

                    Age gets better with wine!

the press does not include lying/fabricating. "

Fuck Snooze took care of that. They won the right to lie with impunity.

While not banned in other countries for the most part, they will not be ope rating there as they do here. They tried to sue for that "right" to lie in Canada but lost.

Technically there are already just laws, like against slander and libel, bu t in the US there could be a tornado coming at your area at 100 MPH and the y could say there is no tornado and you cannot sue them. And this is not a case where a meteorologist did not predict properly and had to leave town b ecause "The weather did not agree with him". this is simple blatant out and out lies. They are, under US law, allowed to do it. They can KNOW they are lying and get away with it no matter what the consequences. Other countrie s will not give them that "right".

Remember years ago when at signoff a TV station would run the national anth em and also have a segment with an announcer saying that "If you believe th is station has not acted in the public interest you can write to the FCC a nd your letter will be reviewed when our license renewal comes up" or somet hing to that effect ? Notice they do not have that anymore ?

Chavez' government FCC type agency refused to renew a TV station license fo r not reporting the news of a US CIA led coup against has legally elected g overnment, instead airing kids cartoons. In Great Britain they have a telly tax. That goes to fund a Citizen's oversight group that judges the content of the TV stations.

We have no such thing. Not anymore. Write a letter to the FCC and see where you get.

That is progress.

Reply to
jurb6006

He may have to put that off until he gets out of prison.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Nixon would probably have tried to use that to shut down the Washington Post, which would have been a pity. Trump looks as if he is going to go down before he can exercise his defective grasp of ethics on Nixon's scale.

Nothing like a bit of good investigative reporting, particularly when it's investigating the far-right people.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

"investigative reporting"??? LOL! Desperate muck-raking more like! :-D

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Donald Trump is the kind of gutter crawler that the gutter press is there to investigate.

Going through a registered charity's tax returns isn't the kind of muck-raking that makes reporters look heroic, but does seem to have turned up behavior that even somebody as shameless as Donald Trump will find it hard to shrug off.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Everyone else on this earth, is to the far right of Sloman.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Definitely not true. It may look that way to Mike Terrell, buried in the boondocks of Florida, but better educated places have quite a few people around who are more left-wing than I am.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Yeah, I couldn't help but notice.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Everyone else on this Earth is, well, on this Earth.

Reply to
krw