OT: Scum Reduction

OT: Scum Reduction...

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

"It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness." -James Barrie

Hit 'im again! Hit 'im again! Harder! Harder!

Don't kill him. Just paralyze him. Make him think about it for a lot of years.

Reply to
krw

The only "beatdown" I saw in that video was delivered wholly by the furniture. Team Ikea: 1, Team Idiots: 0

Reply to
bitrex

Good idea. Beat the snot out of him with the furniture.

(Of course you're too stupid to see the punches he landed).

Reply to
krw

Goading narcissistic easily ego-wounded old-ass wealthy Conservatives into flying off the handle and throwing punches and falling into furniture is certainly easy, but it doesn't seem like a particularly fun way to try to make a living

Reply to
bitrex

Conservatives don't know how fighting works in the real world, cuz they've never actually been in a real one and get their conception of it from Walker Texas Ranger reruns.

Bolt would be dead right now if his "attackers" had meant him any actual harm. But in la la land 60 year old guys can actually fend off four attackers half their age simultaneously with their sick MMA kung-fu moves.

Reply to
bitrex

So says the cretin with the fake PhD ?:-)

I would have shot the perp... and would have walked >:-}

[snip]

So it's alright to assault someone you don't agree with? ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

"It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that
is the secret of happiness."  -James Barrie

There are three kinds of "tough guys" in the world: lucky tough guys, dead tough guys, and Internet tough guys.

Reply to
bitrex

Pretty sure the point is that a lot of times guys who bloviate a lot about their quasi-facist nationalist aspirations and behave like nasty pieces of work "get got." Them (and people like them) seem to think this is terribly unfair. Everyone else is thinking "What did you expect?"

The alt-right likes to believe they're masters of the law of the jungle, but it's overwhelmingly clear they don't understand how it actually operates in practice.

Reply to
bitrex

Nobody fitting that description has posted here.

With a police officer firmly gripping either arm, straight into custody, and you'd have stayed there for the rest of your life. This was Melbourne, Australia not some red-neck village.

Custard pies and glitter bombs are more like free speech than assault.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

The "alt-right" believes people should die simply for not being the same as they are - I can hardly imagine how many people one would feel needed to die for the indignity of being made to temporarily feel like a drag queen. Probably at least 50,000.

Reply to
bitrex

But I'm sure you think that battery is a fantastic way of making a living. That *is* the leftist way.

Reply to
krw

That is a generalisation that is not true. There are millions of consertatives in the U.S. Most of them have not been in fights, but many have been in fights.

Bolt's attackers could have meant him actual harm, but that does not mean that they wanted him dead. So they might have wished him harm, but without wishing him dead.

But in la la land 60 year old guys can actually fend off four

This is just about your not expressing your self well. If you work at expressing your self more accurately, it may also result in your thinking more accurately.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

He knew the job of wingnut bloviator was dangerous when he took it. If he's scared he should go to church.

Reply to
bitrex