OT reflective paint

I say this under Volvo life paint. But here's where it comes from.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Cool. Is there a distributor over here?

Normal retroreflecting tape can get you a 70-dB signal level increase.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

I think the parent company is in Sweden.

Reply to
Ralph Barone

If you're having difficulty obtaining the Volvo/Albedo paint, there's an alternative.

Full disclosure: it's my wife's company.

-Toby

Reply to
reutersamsterdam

Can you clear coat over it to get a gloss finish, or is the refractive index of the glass beads too low to allow that?

Reply to
Ralph Barone