OT: Real Life Sea Monsters

They say we know more about other planets than we do about our deep oceans and here's the proof:

Cursitor Doom

That's the first time I've seen a photo of Slowman >:-} ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

That statement is of course absurd. What kind of fish live on Jupiter?

What we do have is zillions of colorful and dramatic artists' renderings of the surface of extra-solar planets, based on tiny blips in the brightness of some star.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

So how did he think he knew which one was me?

I do have a beard, but my eyes don't glow in the dark, and the skin colour doesn't attract attention on the street in Sydney.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Jovian species. At some altitude the atmosphere has to be dense enough to swim in. Quite what the "fish" would live on is open to speculation.

None of which he can find a link to.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Perhaps bacteria growing in the nutrient-rich upwelling called the 'red spot'.

Reply to
whit3rd

You have to delve into the Twitter links to find the real gems. I quite like this one which definitely looks like it's from the paleolithic era:

Gunther Heiko Hagen

OMG, it's Larkin ;-) ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

This is the closest one I've found to Sloman:

:-)

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Neither of them has a beard.