OT: Rack of Threes

Yes u have a Performance Edition Model X, we are aware by now

Reply to
bitrex

John Larkin wrote

All that power, cost tires,... Long ago in my wilder years I had a Ford Mustang V8 cobra special.

I was reading this week Ford and VW are going together. VW signaled the end of the beetle some time ago. Thought 'Will this be the birth of the Ford Beetle?'

Reply to
<698839253X6D445TD

g.

hero_priusPrime.png

riginal.jpg

EV?

I got beat tonight by a mustang of all cars. He was being jerk trying to p ass people on the right and squeezing into spaces way too small to be safe and making cars now behind him to slow down. When he tried to pass me I ju st stepped on it and kept even with him. He tried backing off and then sur ging ahead and I didn't react fast enough so he got ahead of me... because I was in "chill" mode. LOL

Even a model 3 would have beat a mustang.

Rick C.

--- Get 6 months of free supercharging --- Tesla referral code -

gnuarm.deletethisbit

Hmm, sounds like responsible driving to me.

I mostly let kids in their Mom's Mustang do as they like and avoid them if I can, street-racing random aggressive drivers is hardly worth my time. Seen one lunkhead bro in a muscle car you've seen 'em all.

Reply to
bitrex

The most attention-getting sports car driver I've seen in recent times was over the summer when I saw a young man racing down I-95 in what looked like a 1920s track/Indy car rather like this one:

He was wearing perioid-apporpirate racing/aviator goggles and had a large handlebar mustache. I was surprised the thing was street legal but it could definitely haul.

Reply to
bitrex

You can revisit that and more, in a few months. The 2020 Cobra 500GT will put out over 700HP out of a 5.2L V8.

Ford is dumping "cars", except for the Mustang. I doubt they're going to make a bug.

Reply to
krw

On a sunny day (Fri, 18 Jan 2019 23:58:13 -0500) it happened snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in :

Interesting cryptic answer. I presume you mean 'buck' LOL

Reply to
<698839253X6D445TD

gnuarm wrote

I'd rather be a hammer than a nail... .... I would if only I could... ...

Simon & Garfunkel : El Condor Pasa (1970)

:-)

Reply to
<698839253X6D445TD

No, you're quite wrong (but everyone has to be good at something). Ford is making a *lot* of bucks. A billion or two a quarter isn't chump change.

Reply to
krw

OK, thank you so proud? but why the going-together with VW? Oh wait, google answers it: ford and Volkswagen going together why? you can really ask meaningful questions to google and get meaningful answers:

So, they (Ford) are not doing so well in Europe and China (I did notice that) and needs capital for development of electric cars. VW needs market access in the US. Yes I know CNN is fake news according to your Precedent, but who cares about him...

Anyways when Teslas with thrusters come on the market those will just fly over the wall.

Personally I think the whole fake human caused climate crap that is used to sell electric cars and tax people, that bubble should burst, either by global war of by sanity. That makes war more likely.

And then some EMP weapons will stop everything, back to oil.

I noticed today a 25 percent increase this new year in my 'trickety bill, justified by the government taxing it to stop glowballworming... I have one large solar panel, am doing the math for more.

Nuclear is an other option, probably need a license for that.... I have some thorium radioactive welding rods... maybe do the math for how much thorium is needed, oh wait everything is illegal here...

There is a fight now in the government here over the rising costs related to 'worming'.

Electric cars, imagine the incredible amount of batteries in land fills after say 25 years... then hydrogen would be better, ?

Reply to
<698839253X6D445TD

I'm sure they think they can make money. Duh!

Idiot. They want to expand market. They're doing fine now but want more. Go figure.

More than care about you.

And meet you?

More likely boredom. People are already getting wise to the tax angle (hence Trump).

You really are an idiot. ...and amazingly, advertise it widely.

Reply to
krw

Old men hoping for wars. Gross stuff.

Reply to
bitrex

On a sunny day (Sun, 20 Jan 2019 00:04:41 -0500) it happened bitrex wrote in :

Wars are part of evolution. Lost of crap gets dumped, and new real working stuff appears.

An example: it seems CERN now has plans for a 100 km long tunnel with a new circular accelerator. Forgot how many billions it costs. It (CERN) has given us NOTHING. OK, html, but that was a hobby project.

No ant-gravity, no clean energy (ITER the same), no new space propulsion, no better weapons (OK anti-matter but not usable amounts).

So what we need is to scrap all that shit, and let's see what works.

I am not hoping for wars, just seeing those taking form, the US Precedent a catalyst. He, a silly weapons salesman who wants war in Europe, war far from his bed, will find that hat silly small place in N America will go the way of all previous empires, no the whole world turns against it. Bit of migration will change it, read up on history and climate.

You, US, who created many wars, and forced and forces many regime changes cannot these day even govern yourself. Cleanup needed.

Reply to
<698839253X6D445TD

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote

You know, your leader, if all you have to say is insults, you have degenerated to the same level as him. See my reply to bitnext or whatever

Reply to
<698839253X6D445TD

wrote in news:q21cl2$3s4$1 @gioia.aioe.org:

Damn, boy! You are a Larkin level idiot!

Reply to
DLUNU

wrote in news:q21cl2$3s4$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org:

An increase in your meds is needed, child.

Reply to
DLUNU

"Wars are part of evolution" is a pretty retarded statement by any measure but my feeling on it is that one should have had to fight in one to make such claims. or at the very least served in a military.

I didn't serve in the military and so I don't hope for fights other men will have to fight and die in while I sit home it's pretty gross behavior.

Reply to
bitrex

Because you can't understand what's right in front of you doesn't say a thing about me. You're still an idiot.

No thanks. You're getting close to Slowman.

Reply to
krw