OT Puzzle if you have time

You missed an important characteristic of psychopathy, it's not just "You have no one to blame but yourself for your failures" it's "You have no one to blame but yourself for your own failures, and I have no one to blame for mine but everyone else"

Reply to
bitrex

But not really a very interesting one.

My favourite sequences are - what comes next in these two:

3, 3, 5, 4, 4, 3, 5, 5, 4, ?

and

10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 20, 22, 101, ?

Getting one almost invariably means not getting the other.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Shouldn't that be

10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 21, 100, ?

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

The first one is 3 (followed by 6) and requires abstract thinking. The second one is 1010 (followed by 1111111111111111, which should give it away), and requires concrete thinking.

Reply to
DemonicTubes

No, no, it is 1024 (4^5), at least according to the budgeting process of politicians. 1018 of that will get financed via bonds, reclassifications, pilfering, tax increases and mortgaging the next

10-15 generations.
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

I know that, 3 and then 6,6... George H.

Reply to
George Herold