OT: Product Key for Streets & Trips 2013

Anyone have Product Key for Streets & Trips 2013?

It was a download from several years back and I can't find the E-mail with the product key.

Alternatively, is there an economical replacement? Micro$hit is playing price rape... now selling for $350, was around $39.95 when I bought it. ...Jim Thompson

Den fredag den 20. november 2015 kl. 00.34.24 UTC+1 skrev Jim Thompson:

googlemaps? you can even download for offline use now

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Sometimes you can extract the key from an existing installation. And apparently it is displayed in the startup splash screen. Is it still on your old system?

FYI it is discontinued.

Martin Riddle

Just to add to the above, search for "jellybean key finder" and run it on the old system to get the keys for all MS software on the system.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Product "ID" is displayed, not Product "Key"

I know, but it makes nice maps. I like a paper map as well as the GPS, because the paper map gives a wide view.

Google maps print out like crap. Is there an alternative to Streets & Trips that's reasonably priced?

...Jim Thompson

Openstreetmap?

Syd
Reply to
Syd Rumpo

Thanks, Syd! Looks pretty decent... except it's not San Tan Valley... it's in Phoenix.

This is San Tan Valley:

I'm on the east side of that cul-de-sac on N Laredo Drive. ...Jim Thompson

and trying to go where? ;)

RL

Reply to
legg

Centennial Hall, Tucson, to see the 4th granddaughter to graduate from UofA ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Comparing v2013 (trial) against v2011, I observe a Cadence-style con... upgrade has no data changes... just different button style :-(

I was able to install v2011, so, for my needs, I'm OK (I like Streets & Trips map print quality (and routing ability). ...Jim Thompson

As a last resort you can call MS and get a new key for $10 I think. You just need the disk and the numbers on it.

Martin Riddle

I would think a product like that, would be better to buy the latest version and forget the old one.

Jim is loaded with money, don't worry about it :)

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

$350 is the now going price. My ancestry is Scot... need I say more ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson