OT: Product I Refuse to Purchase

"And now for something completely different"

I'm not into sports much, but have you heard of the CFL (Canadian Football League)? Not commercialized like the US version and the play is a bit different. And they get to play in the snow!

John

Reply to
John Robertson

Good to know, I've been trying to like fewer things lately. My hope is that when my time comes I can rest eternally confident in the knowledge that I liked lots less things than average.

Time machine to 2010?

Reply to
bitrex

American footballs is THE spectator sport to watch.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

She lives three blocks away from the stadium and owns two seats with almost that exact view. And I have influence.

lunatic fringe electronics

Preferably alone and in secret:

Reply to
bitrex