OT: Pete Fountain is Dead

Pete Fountain is Dead...

The ought to be some "didn't he ramble" parade! ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I always think of him and Al Hirt when I think of New Orleans. I never cared much for reeds and brass but I loved them. Same for Sam Getz.

gray_wolf

My fondness relates to the fact that I'm a Clarinetist... but no where near Pete's level. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature