OT: One small breath of fresh air

OT: One small breath of fresh air... will it last?

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

You're obsessed with the NYT. Ever read it?

Reply to
lonmkusch

[snip]

I read it every day... I like to keep up with what the idiots on the left are up to.

(I follow 15 news outlets... most of them leftist.)

Who are you to conclude I'm obsessed with NYT? Another f**king leftist who hides behind anonymity and, AFAICR, *never* posted any cogent posts on electronics. ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Maybe you need to diversify more. Read more of what you want to hear.

Hey if being a leftist equates to not being racist and NOT making the pathetic excuse that the vast majority of the media lies/misquotes/misinterprets everything our president says....guilty as charged.

The only part of the original post relating to electronics is your sig.

Reply to
lonmkusch

That must qualify as the most stupid response I've seen in years.

I read that as you're accusing any opponents of the idiotic ANTIFA as racists.

You know nothing at all about me or my race relations, so that statement ranks you as a first-class fool

Please cite the message ID that shows you've *ever* posted an electronics topic on S.E.D

[snip] ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

Jim's definition of "leftist" news outlets would seem to include quite a few that more rational observers would describe as fair and balanced.

I suspect that what's going on is that Jim resents any kind of reporting that doesn't make the right look uniformly fair and reasonable by leaving out all their unfair and unreasonable antics.

The sorts of links he posts here do practice this kind of editing designed to keep their right-wing readers feeling warm and comfortable. It also grossly distorts the reality being reported, but Jim doesn't care about that.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Glad to achieve that.

Any extreme group either right or left are idiotic.

I read until "first-class" then stopped.

snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com

Placed there just for you.

Reply to
lonmkusch