OT: Now Soros Targets Sheriff Arpaio in Arizona

Octogenarian foreign billionaire just cant stop interfering it seems:

Asshole or what??

Reply to
Julian Barnes

Arpaio does seem to be an asshole

George Soros seems to be in agreement with the US Department of Justice, and is clearly on the side of the angels on this one, while Julian Barnes seems to be maintaining his affiliation with the dark side.

Jim-out-of-touch-with-reality-Thompson seems to like Joe Arpaio, which may be sufficient reason for posting the link here - it has no other connection to electronics.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

What connection to electronics do *your* contributions have, then, eh? I can't understand why you don't just join one of the political discussion forums (of which there are innumerable to choose from) instead of insulting the intelligence of everyone here with your irrelevant blatherings.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Cursitor Doom can't understand much, and doesn't appreciate how grotesquely wrong he is about the stuff he thinks he understands.

It would be sad, if he was less persistent about advertising his ignorance.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Well when you have someone with such ultrasickengly liberal views they coul d not possibly have a job. And someone stupid enough to even try to affect the politics in a country ten thousand miles away can't be too bright.

But I have to agree with you on this, it would be nice to have a discussion about electronic things. I am not really crazy about Barnes flooding the g roup with all this politics but it is an election year. You can't even watc h TV in this country until next Wednesday. Not that I do but I am exposed t o it at times.

Actually, I am noticing the absence of some posters who did actually post a bout electronics, or sometime math relating thereto. They might be getting sick of sifting through miles of threads to get one actually on topic. And to e, at least temporarily I guess this is a political group. We have one a sshole ultraliberal and most of the rest are not. We have one person callin g everyone stupid and the rest are not.

Most smart people do not call others stupid, but we do make some exceptions for the ones who think they're smart ad know what's best for you from ten thousand miles away where they cannot even be trusted with guns.

Do post on the political threads because I am not responding directly to a box of rocks, err, I mean Slowman.

Reply to
jurb6006

Sheriff Joe's best buddy and advisor just became a Russian. I wonder if Joe is going to do the same to skip out on prosecution? Will he join the army of highly trained and skilled babushkas and dedushkas who come to the US to visit their grandkids to spy and hack US American computers for Le Poutine?

--
Grizzly H.
Reply to

Bill was not the OP.

If Bill had started a discussion in this news-group, then your question would be relevant.

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd