OT: More Madness in Germany

You gotta be kidding. If you are an engineer you should understand cause and effect. Just what wonder drug does the "west" refuse to sell that saved Russian lives up until the US started the shit in Ukraine ?

Know what, if they ever grant you your right to have a gun, don't get one.

Reply to
jurb6006

On Sep 27, 2016, Reinhardt Behm wrote (in article ):

I did find the website: . Lots of pictures of impossibly happy people, with beautiful babies.

I have a pdf copy of the actual article, which is in the February 2016 issue of their newsletter. It appears to have been scanned from a paper copy - one can see print-through from the other side. If you want a copy, email me. My address above is good.

I have not yet been able to find where the newsletter archive is on the website (if there is one), to verify that they did in fact publish the article.

I have no idea where the publisher fits into the German world, and what their stature is.

To sell drugs? Babies get sick a lot.

Yes, that was the point. Reductio ad absurdum.

And we have our fair share of baby magazines and crackpot theories.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn

On Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 10:01:56 PM UTC+10, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com w rote:

whole lot of different ways. Male life expectancy there is about 70 years compared with 80 in most advanced industrial countries. Blame that on Weste rn sanctions."

and effect. Just what wonder drug does the "west" refuse to sell that saved Russian lives up until the US started the shit in Ukraine ?

It was a trick question. What kills male Russians at an early age is excess alcohol consumption. Sometimes it's just the alcohol, sometimes the side e ffects. Lots of them get drunk and drown and quite a few get drunk and free ze to death. The Russians make all the ethanol they need and don't need to import any, so sanctions don't come into it.

And the US didn't start any shit in the Ukraine. The Russians annexed the C rimean peninsula, then started a "popular insurrection" in the rest of the Ukraine which - surprise, surprise - wanted it integrated with mother Russi a.

After the "popular insurrection" shot down a passing airliner

the rest of the world got a little peeved about these activities.

.

I've got a perfect right to get a gun. I'd probably have to join a gun club to justify owning one, and I'm not going to bother, but Australian gun lic ensing laws are mainly aimed at discouraging people from having unnecessary guns lying around, rather than preventing anybody from having one.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I'd have thought you'd have found that nothing short of delightful - were it true!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

e Crimean peninsula, then started a >"popular insurrection" in the rest of the Ukraine which - >surprise, surprise - wanted it integrated with mother Russia."

You got to be kidding me. You think you're well informed ? You are TV news informed. you know they did a poll and found that Fuck Snooze viewers were less informed than people who watched no news at all. That means less than not informed at all. That's you Slowman.

Reply to
jurb6006

rrection" in the rest of the Ukraine which - >surprise, surprise - wanted i t integrated with mother Russia."

You don't even have the timeline right. Or anything right. Russia had no re ason to start anything in Ukraine, they had a Russia friendly government, b ut hadn't paid it's gas bill. The matter went to court and whether they owe or not was never in contention just the amount.

And the Crimeans voted for alliance with the Russian union, or whatever the y call it today.

The fact is about a third or so of Ukraine is Russian. They are generally o n the east side. On the west side there are alot of people who would prefer the EU, but Europe offered them a shitty deal. Just like always, one for y ou nineteen for me. (Beatles - Taxman) Ukraine was benefitting from the pip eline getting it for free, but the problem was that Exxon and BP weren't ma king any money on it.

If you ever work again, don't discuss anything nbut electronics with the bo sses because I would throw you in the shredder. You have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW BUSINESS IS DONE. You think it is how they taught you in school, well, it is not. Not in the least.

I have been in meetings to assess the possibility of getting caught, the co sts thereof and balancing that with the possible net profit to decide wheth er to do something wrong or illegal. Have you ? I bet my left nut you haven 't. There is no way they would let your ass into a meeting like that. You d on't understand how business is done, how politics is done or any of that. You might be able to design an electronic circuit but that is about all. Yo u think the world works the way the textbook says. Well it doesn't.

To presume to tell us how to run our lives ten thousand miles away is the e pitome of hubris. You sir are an ass.

Reply to
jurb6006

Yeah, with "hole" appended to it. Slowman doesn't seem to know that the crisis in Ukraine was instigated by George Soros no less. Loads of stuff on the Web about it. LOADS. No excuse for such massive ignorance in the internet age. Still, there's no fool like an old fool and Slowman's proof positive of that.

Reply to
Julian Barnes

But wait, all of us, every one of us is wrong and stupid. He is the only one who is right. and he knows everything.

My question now is if he is so much above all of us how come he is not running Australia ? Or the world ? Or can even get a job ?

I got my razor out to cut him a new asshole. This will be fun.

If you were a business owner and searched for his name on the net and found all his stupid ultraliberal know it all postings, would you hire him ?

LOL

Reply to
jurb6006

On Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 4:51:03 AM UTC+10, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wro te:

surrection" in the rest of the Ukraine which - >surprise, surprise - wanted it integrated with mother Russia."

reason to start anything in Ukraine, they had a Russia friendly government, but hadn't paid it's gas bill. The matter went to court and whether they o we or not was never in contention just the amount.

hey call it today.

Put in an occupying army, and the local population knows which way it would be wise to vote.

on the east side. On the west side there are a lot of people who would pre fer the EU, but Europe offered them a shitty deal. Just like always, one fo r you nineteen for me. (Beatles - Taxman) Ukraine was benefitting from the pipeline getting it for free, but the problem was that Exxon and BP weren't making any money on it.

osses because I would throw you in the shredder.

I steer clear of technicians with right-wing political ideas. I got on fine with the ones that were trade union memebers.

Your idea of business sounds very like everybody else's idea of criminal ac tivity. I'd steer clear of that kind of "business".

e least.

I went to a boarding school in Tasmania for the last four years of my secon dary education. Even then I knew that I knew a lot more about the real worl d than my teachers - or most of them. The sports master was a Czech who had an interesting time in WW2, and had ended learning six languages - he taug ht me German. The chemistry teacher was a sensible fellow, but mainly inter ested in Australian rules football.

costs thereof and balancing that with the possible net profit to decide whe ther to do something wrong or illegal. Have you?

Never had to. One of the benefits of a long tertiary education is that you can get interesting and well-paid jobs that are strictly legal.

to a meeting like that. You don't understand how business is done, how poli tics is done or any of that.

Don't kid yourself. I got dragged into trade union activity at one point in my career, and got to be active in low level UK Labour politics when I was in Cambridge - I had a home computer and a printer early on and my neighbo urs found me a very useful addition to their Labour Party branch committee.

You think the world works the way the textbook says. Well it doesn't.

The electronic world frequently works close to the way some text-book says. You have to be careful to pick the right text-book, and they never tell th e whole story.

epitome of hubris. You sir are an ass.

I'm not telling all of you - I don't need to tell Rickman anything. I'm jus t telling a woefully under-informed minority.

Unless you learn a bit more about what's actually going on in your country, you might as well be an ass. You aren't, so there is hope for you, but you do have an inflated idea of the importance of the stuff you do know, and a very poor idea of the extent of the stuff you need to learn.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Julian Barnes famously can't tell shit from shinola, and thinks that any daft conspiracy theory that gets ventilated on the web is gospel truth.

Julian Barnes does like his comforting delusions. He's depressingly gullible and unpleasant with it. Typical Trump supporter.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

On Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 10:21:55 AM UTC+10, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wr ote:

:

one who is right. and he knows everything.

Unlike Julian Barnes you are neither dumb nor stupid, and wouldn't waste ti me on conspiracy theories involving George Soros.

You are woefully under-informed, and I do know a lot more than you do, but that doesn't mean that I know all that much, let alone knowing everything.

nning Australia ? Or the world ? Or can't even get a job ?

I'm 73, and I spent most of my working life in Europe - 1971 to 2013.It's n ot the kind of career background that gets you involved in serious politics , or makes it easy for you to get into the Australian job market.

Your idea of an amusing occupation would get you put away in most civilised countries. Running around waving cut-throat razor in Sydney is frowned upo n - the police just shot a guy in the bum for running around brandishing a screw-driver. He'd been at it for about half an hour before they got peevis h enough to shoot him, but a razor is a bit more worrying.

nd all his stupid ultraliberal know it all postings, would you hire him ?

You are telling me what looks ultra-liberal in Australia? You probably don' t even know that the Australian Liberal Party is the local equivalent of th e Republicans. The local equivalent of the Democrats is called the Labor Pa rty.

You have complained about me giving you advice from ten thousand miles away . Take some of your own advice.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I've got friends in the UK. One of them recently moved from London to Edinburgh - he is Scottish, rather than English. None of them deserve the political imbeciles running the UK at the moment.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to